P0341

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Hey all,

Searched for this code, and didn't find anything on the 6.7 side of things.

Had this code pop up after a hard acceleration. Drove the truck for another 10 minutes like a normal human, let it sit and idle for another 5. Turned truck off and restarted twice, no noticeable performance issues.

Anybody have this code show up?

'16 Sperten turn'd.
I was running WarhammerX2 SOTF 600HP file when this happened.

Thanks.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
85108237495ddff2b4bad77222bfd0e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Bump.

Nobody have this code pop up? I cleared it, and drove to work this morning with no issues. Bumped the file down to number two notch on SOTF. Made some semi aggressive pulls, got nothing.

redneck1

Reaction score
Bump.

Nobody have this code pop up? I cleared it, and drove to work this morning with no issues. Bumped the file down to number two notch on SOTF. Made some semi aggressive pulls, got nothing.

Bump for ya. Never have seen the code running the same tune. Maybe your cam is walking, lol. Back to old 7.3 tricks?! Put a black cps on, lol.

I know s partan always recommends flashing back to stock when changing tunes. I had a maf code that would pop up every week until I did that, then it went away.

KCCO

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump! Sorry for the late reply, holidays have been busy, of course.

If I see this code again, I will take to stock, then reprogram. So far, nothing has come back up, and I've made some hard runs again, but not in the 600file.

Latest posts

Members online