P0472, truck lagging

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
(2010 6.4 103k) truck just out of the blue yesterday started lagging under 2500 rpm. Threw p0472 code then an "unknown code". 2 things to consider: I just got studded about 2 months ago and my driver side manifold was leaking right around that same rpm. I tightened it up yesterday but truck still was laggy and codes were thrown. I checked the atmo turbo wheel and it def ate something since the stud job. Pretty chewed up. My question is, could the turbo be the issue? I would assume that the turbine side of things won't throw that exhaust code. But a leaky manifold would. Or maybe there's something else I'm missing here.

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
Cleaned ebp sensor and map sensor because i threw that code this morning. Since then it seems to be fine. Stopped the laggy take off. Wasn't able to drive too far but before cleaning, it would throw codes at idle. So maybe that worked. Thnx Houston, I'll jump back on here if that didn't work

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
Not exactly sure how to do that...but I did drive about 30 miles last night and it was fine. No issues at all. So we shall see...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.