PA members roll call!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Would be awesome. May is ts i believe, and i cant make it due to a 4 day drill that weekend. So anytime other than that and im game.

Keep us posted on the dyno, i am dieing to get on one.

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
Near cranberry pa! My dad started a classic car cruise at the penalty box restaraunt/bar on freedom rd in cranberry for those of you familiar with it. Were going to try and set up a truck show for this year

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Near cranberry pa! My dad started a classic car cruise at the penalty box restaraunt/bar on freedom rd in cranberry for those of you familiar with it. Were going to try and set up a truck show for this year

Hey hey hey no hijacking! LOL just messing man if we get this together ide like to have ya!

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
I also just remembered Sarver Automotive in Sarver,PA ran a dyno last year and had a hell of a turn out. Unfortunately, my truck was in the shop, so I didnt get the chance to make it out. If that comes around it'd be a good time or the diesel dawgs events at Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

Im just throwing ideas out there. The more truck events I make it to this year the better. Ill be sure to check up on things here. Jhaddox and juniort444e are some guys i went to Innovative dyno with last year and we had a blast!

Last edited:

SPE

Reaction score
I'm going to be calling Quaker Steak in West Mifflin soon to see if they will have Diesel days there occassionally like they do for bike night. We've also contacted Pittsburgh Raceway about having diesel days at the drag strip.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I know prp used to do em...I'll come out and make a few passes till they boot me for needing a cage on the new motor..Sarver had a huge turn out for the Dyno day last year, I've been lookin for some info if they were doin it again this year or not but nothin yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
Ive wanted to make it to PRP for diesel days since I got into the diesel addiction. The only time I was free, I drove the whole way out there to find it was rained out from the night before

weareweird69

Reaction score
I also just remembered Sarver Automotive in Sarver,PA ran a dyno last year and had a hell of a turn out. Unfortunately, my truck was in the shop, so I didnt get the chance to make it out. If that comes around it'd be a good time or the diesel dawgs events at Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

Im just throwing ideas out there. The more truck events I make it to this year the better. Ill be sure to check up on things here. Jhaddox and juniort444e are some guys i went to Innovative dyno with last year and we had a blast!

Ive wanted to make it to PRP for diesel days since I got into the diesel addiction. The only time I was free, I drove the whole way out there to find it was rained out from the night before

It always rains right around the Diesel Dawgs for PRP. Besides that, you get a ****load of cummins and duramax guys there.

I think a mobile Dyno would be awesome, but if we did that, we may have to broaden our horizons and let the "other" kids come too to make it worth the trip for a mobile dyno guy (make a little cash per run?)

However, Wyotech doesnt have classes on weekends, and they have a huge parking lot right off RT 22.

Its 10 miles from PRP (Eastbound)

We used to have meets in Cranberry at the Quaker Steak and Lube, but the way its setup theres not a lot of room to get together and eat as a group. But I know if we asked PRP to hold an event there, they would rape us for cash entry to use the facilities... :axe:

juniort444e

Reaction score
I think if a small group of us could get together for a saturday every other month for some beers and what not would be cool.

Maybe change were we meet to make it different so we dont wear out our welcome at places.

Some of you wyotech boys need to come over to lawerance county fair for the sled pulls this year. They even have special days just for trucks and tractors, or more like an invite type of gtg every now and then. On those days, its $10 per hook as many times as you wanna go.

SPE

Reaction score
Waynesburg has a good pull too. I'll let you guys know if Pittsburgh Raceway sets anything up for diesel days. We are looking into sponsoring the local flashlight drags if that'd be of interest to anyone?!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
All these ideas are AWESOME guys. I think the wyotech parking lot would be a cool thing...but trust me from first hand experience, at least half of the diesel guys (or more)that actually have diesel trucks here are douches. Thats just the honest truth. And nothing against a Cummins but thats what is more dominant here. Over Powerstroke and Duramaxs.

The raceway park idea is cool too, but then again it would be ALOT more then just Powerstrokes.

I started this thread to find a place to meet and to have AT LEAST 15 Powerstroke guys(or more of course) from the PA and surrounding areas. Thats the only reason I would personally want to stray away from the other ideas of having a "Diesel Days" type EVENT. But rather it be a group of guys from meeting on this site and setting up a smaller GTG. Rather then a full blown event. The offer of the Mobile dyno is AWESOME. I cant express how great that would be and it would also probobly bring in more then just the 15 or so guys I was wanting. Also an opportunity for the owner of the dyno to maybe make some cash, keeping it to Powerstroke's, and keeping it more of a unit, rather then a big event. Because like I said MY original thoughts were just to have a GTG.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
im up for it-even though im a wv guy. im right over the border. our shop guys would prob make the trip as well

That would be awesome. Seems like the Pittsburgh area is where it needs to be...question is were can we have this held and whats it gonna cost?

Latest posts

Members online