• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Pace Edwards Full Metal Tonnaeu Cover - FS

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
Hey All,

I have the above mentioned unit for sale (fits 6'9" bed). I live in Northern, VA (area code 20148). I would really prefer to meet up and sell, I don't want to ship this behemoth. I may be persuaded if the price is right.. but I have no idea how much it would cost to ship. I've never shipped anything this size before.

Here is it retail - LINK

Here is the rail kit you have to purchase separately - LINK

Everything is included, as you can see [below] it is installed on my truck. I have a key so you can lock valuables inside the bed. It works great, came with my rig when I bought her used. I don't really have much use for it as I work construction and drive around with material and trash in the back all the time. I plan on getting a Weatherguard to replace it so I can get all my tools out of the cab.

IMG_0379_zpscbe2204f.jpg

IMG_0380_zpsdeec39ee.jpg

IMG_0381_zps5e76218b.jpg

IMG_0382_zps84474f63.jpg

IMG_0384_zps643c1189.jpg

IMG_0385_zpsfdcfb352.jpg

IMG_0386_zpscfb98ba8.jpg

The full unit retails for a little over $1,400 new, so I'm gonna ask $700. Let me know if you're interested and thanks for looking.

-Alex

Last edited:

F-117HWK

Reaction score
Bump for a good deal. I have seen this thing in person and it is in great condition. Perfect for someone who needs to keep things out of the elements in the bed.

Latest posts