Paddles for the sand dunes

compromised

Reaction score
7-7-08163.jpg
[/IMG]
They work good with a ton of hook!!!!!

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Really? I have seen a site that will build them to what size is requested. Are they strong enough for a high hp, 8500lb truck?

Brent is running an old set north of 800hp+ & never sheered a paddle off. If you get a good maker they will snap your drive train before the paddles like you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpozUDZAw0

I can only imagine that paddles on a modded 6.4L would be nasty.

bigcountrysg

Reaction score
I suggest getting Super Swamper Boggers. For one if you run paddles you would be swaping them everytime you went and left the dunes. To include going to the camp ground or where you are staying while there.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Swampers work all right, not the best for loose sand either. We mainly stay on the dunes when there. Haul in a trailer and you are good.

compromised

Reaction score
I would recomend a 32" or 33" case with staggerd super scoops. I think that would work great with your set up. It would take alot to throw a scoop but when it happens it makes a mess..........trust me!!!! haha

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is true, a thrown scoop would do some serious body damage. Didn't think of that. 33's with 4.30's. Would never come out of 4 hi.

chappy

Reaction score
I would love to run a set of paddles at silver lake. Sometimes I can hook up good and sometimes I can't hook up for crap. Dunes change to much.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well I have a few different options. A 35x14.5x15 tire or 315x75x16 tire. Im gonna send them to get padfles put on. I really want the 14.50 but i cant find anything in a 15" wheel. I need zero back spacing. Now the 16" is gonna be easier to find wheel size but backspacing again is my downfall. All i want is some steelie wheels but i have no idea where to get em. If i can find 17" wheeled tires for dirt cheap ill go that route but so far this is all i can get. You guys have any suggestions?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Well I have a few different options. A 35x14.5x15 tire or 315x75x16 tire. Im gonna send them to get padfles put on. I really want the 14.50 but i cant find anything in a 15" wheel. I need zero back spacing. Now the 16" is gonna be easier to find wheel size but backspacing again is my downfall. All i want is some steelie wheels but i have no idea where to get em. If i can find 17" wheeled tires for dirt cheap ill go that route but so far this is all i can get. You guys have any suggestions?

How are you going to get any of those rims on it?? No brakes on the rear?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well garret i ended up getting 2 of the same tire you have. Gonna bick up some 17" steel wheels. Now shipping these things is gonna kill me. Tryin to get the cheapest way but am unsure what to do

Lovin psd. With zero backspacing the wheel would stick out far enough to clear the brakes.

Charles

Reaction score
The compression was raised

The CumminGs is strong with that one...

Latest posts

Members online