Paint the brackets or Not?

gigabit

Reaction score
what's your opinion guys? most ppl paint everything on the inside black or same color as the exterior.

I changed it up to black on the inside and left the [ ]

IMG_0498_zps602225e0.jpg

IMG_0531_zps5f667102.jpg

IMG_0538_zps49e289c5.jpg

and here's before...

3U5A1219_zps4179021f.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
I like it, but the ford emblem...I think it would look better with the ford still sliver, or maybe even white...

Jgon08

Reaction score
I like the all white, just make the emblem black and it would be perfect.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I'm with Koda22. Looks really sharp...but i would be curious to see the emblem a different color. I think just painting the letters would really pop.

gigabit

Reaction score
i plasti dipped the emblem and = bars and painted the support frame, so it's possible to undo the full black look. i'll try it out and see how it will look!

Koda22

Reaction score
I'm with Koda22. Looks really sharp...but i would be curious to see the emblem a different color. I think just painting the letters would really pop.

That's wat I ment, just the letters...just so you dont have a big black spot....kinda break it up a little bit..

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Mine is going to get painted VERY similiar. But my center is going to be gloss black instead of matte black. All my chrome is getting gloss blacked to match my custom American Forces

I dig it

TripleE44

Reaction score
I like how it is but I think you could take that emblem apart and paint the parts that should be chrome white and it would really set it off.

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
I like everything but if the emblems was black and the letters were the chrome.....killer

gigabit

Reaction score
i think i'll take it apart and keep the chrome ford as suggested and try it out for a bit.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
i love it like it is. ive herd you the emblem comes apart too so you could do the blue of the emblem in black and leave the "ford and trim ovel" chrome or white or vise-verse that would be slick.

Last edited:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I like the way you have it, but I would re-expose the Ford emblem. The black oval just looks kinda arbitrary there

alradco

Reaction score
Looks way better than before. I'd do something with the letters/logo too.

Latest posts

Members online