Paintable mirror caps?

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I mirror tag with a box truck and lost my passenger mirror cap, I figure if I'm going to replace it I'll just get a set and have them painted to match the truck. Would I need to buy 2 caps or is the factory one able to be smoothed out for painting? Does anyone know of a good place to get a replacement?

darklcdfeller

Reaction score
I want the same thing for my truck but they only thing I have found is having to buy the entire mirror assembly which sucks because the cheapest I have found it is 125 bucks!

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I had a body shop smooth mine out and paint them the same color as the truck. They turned out real good. I removed the signals and removed the covers for them to paint.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I had a body shop smooth mine out and paint them the same color as the truck. They turned out real good. I removed the signals and removed the covers for them to paint.

That's what I'm thinking of doing, my drivers side is perfectly fine, and I don't wanna spend $300 on 2 new mirror covers. A buddy of mine owns a body shop and said he would paint them for cheap and he also mentioned just smoothing them out so I would only have to buy one.

Latest posts

Members online