Painted engine parts

Cknox121

Reaction score
Looking to add some color to the engine. Hot and cold side pipes, turbos, etc. so show me what you did! My truck is white and tan

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Codyj

Reaction score
I powder coated my cold side piping orange and ceramic coated then wrapped the hot side.

IMG_6899_zpsgbddjbo5.jpg

IMG_0904_zpsikymaefm.jpg

Engine%20Bay%20-%20Orange_zpsqukgjtb5.jpg

Engine%20Bay%20-%20No%20Limit%20Tank_zpsbu2afgkj.jpg

stroker221

Reaction score
I powder coated my cold side piping orange and ceramic coated then wrapped the hot side.

IMG_6899_zpsgbddjbo5.jpg

IMG_0904_zpsikymaefm.jpg

Engine%20Bay%20-%20Orange_zpsqukgjtb5.jpg

Engine%20Bay%20-%20No%20Limit%20Tank_zpsbu2afgkj.jpg

Quick question... I believe our factory coolant tanks have a vacuum reservoir integrated on the bottom of the coolqnt reservoir... So does does your aftermarket tank still have that on the bottom or what did you do with it? And do you have pics of that tank outside of the truck? Sorry to much up the thread OP. IF you have a build thread that has this info you can direct me there. Thanks.

Codyj

Reaction score
Thanks, yea i'm proud of the build. I went with orange to keep with the Harley theme.

I ordered the coolant tank with a battery tray from No Limit Fabrication, he will have more info on the tank. I haven't done a build thread on the truck yet as its still in the shop getting final adjustments and tunning.

Latest posts

Members online