Painted Factory Headlights?

Dantron

Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a vendor or shop that does headlights? I'm just wanting some painted stockers with tuxedo black surround, chrome buckets, and black reflector. Stock light configuration, no retrofitting. I do not have a set of factory lights, would need to purchase. Thanks!

Notneb

Reaction score
Search...

It's a powerful thing. There are already plenty of threads on this very subject.

I feel like we should be on a front porch in a rocking chair talking about the forum "good old days"... "In my day, you had to actually use the search function, and it only looked up one key word at a time!!! Kids now a days, posting the same question all willy nilly... Makes me sick!"

Dantron

Reaction score
My thread is straight forward and specific to my interests. If you can't offer any assistance, please move along.

Strokersace

Reaction score
My thread is straight forward and specific to my interests. If you can't offer any assistance, please move along.
It is also titled nearly identical to 14 other threads about the exact same thing. Use the search function and you would find your answers out. That's pretty straightforward and specific.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
In op's defense, my search function NEVER works from mobile. I had to post a question asking why and was told to just google search, which seems crazy when the search button is at the top of this website. Just saying...

Nj67

Reaction score
In op's defense, my search function NEVER works from mobile. I had to post a question asking why and was told to just google search, which seems crazy when the search button is at the top of this website. Just saying...
I have the same problem on my phone when using Tapatalk search but if its that important i rush over to the interweb and google it....then it'll ask me whether i want to view it in Tapatalk or interweb browser.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nj67

Reaction score
I feel like we should be on a front porch in a rocking chair talking about the forum "good old days"... "In my day, you had to actually use the search function, and it only looked up one key word at a time!!! Kids now a days, posting the same question all willy nilly... Makes me sick!"
Haha....after waiting 10 minutes for it to dial up lol

Notneb

Reaction score
Haha....after waiting 10 minutes for it to dial up lol

Right?! "MA! GET OFF THE PHONE, TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A METALLICA SONG, ITS BEEN THREE DAYS ALREADY!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.