Painted Platinum Bumpers

strokin20

Reaction score
Not real sure if this is the best place for this, so mod's move/****** or lemme know where to move to, I just know there's quite a bit of traffic through here. Anyways, I'm looking to sell the bumpers off my '15 White Platinum and I just would like some input from some guys that may have bought them. I really have no idea what they are going for these days. I found an awesome deal on some road armor's so I suppose this post if aftermarket/performance related lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

06-sixoh

Reaction score
If you don't get any real guidance here, I would just post them up on the classifieds, and ask a price you wouldn't mind getting for them. If its far off, SOMEBODY will tell you. If they sell, you'll get a price that youre happy with.

If I had to guess, these bumpers brand new probably go for $900-1000 a piece

JRLott

Reaction score
I sold my front for $300 on CL. Some were listed as low as $250 and as high as $350. Those high had been listed for quite a while and the low were a little rough. Mine had 500 miles on it with everything except the fog lights. Still have my rear on the truck. Me me is a Lariat, though. Chrome as well, so I've no clue about PTM. Might look on eBay if you wanna mess with shipping. Might get a bit more.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I paid $400 or so, minus the shipping for both 2013 front/rear Platinum bumpers. Both bumpers were about 95% good shape and I am sure they could've sold for $300 each!

strokin20

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, definitely in line with what I've been thinking they're worth.

strokin20

Reaction score
Listing made, so if anybody is interested, hit me up. Mod's feel free to ****** this thread. Thanks

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Just FYI, the rear bumper dents real easy. If you're going to ship it, wrap it up real good especially if you are going to powercoat it. Can't use bondo if you are going to powdercoat it.

The rear bumper ends are available seperately using aftermarket parts. Ford does not sell the rear bumper ends separately, just the entire bumper.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online