$partan Ngauge vs P!P v8!!!

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm just ignoring him, he has yet to say anything of value on these forums since post number 1.

As far as updates P!P is working on adjusting a tune to compare against the 600QR. As soon as that's done, I can finish the comparison. They should have it done next week, and again I apologize for the wait!

cappa

Reaction score
Yeah i see his point. Healthy competition between tuners pushing them to make better tunes for our trucks is a loss for everyone. Hope these tuning improvements stop immediately. I think the rest of us are enjoying the comparison, good work Notneb, we apreciate you taking the time to do this.

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah i see his point. Healthy competition between tuners pushing them to make better tunes for our trucks is a loss for everyone. Hope these tuning improvements stop immediately. I think the rest of us are enjoying the comparison, good work Notneb, we apreciate you taking the time to do this.

No prob, hope it helps!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll hit you up next week, should know when I can get free, P!P should have the updated tune to me by then.

yeah they can send it to me too and we can load it up here, no biggy .

Notneb

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll be in touch next week, hopefully we can find some free time and get some numbers up to compare!

Kbryant777

Reaction score
This was a good read. I have run both P!P tunes and now Sp@rtan, but I don't think I had the most recent revisions of the P!P tunes to make a fair judgement. I do however really like my Sp@rtan tuning.

Notneb

Reaction score
So I'm swamped for the next two weeks, but after that I'll be on my way to CA to see Mike and see if we can get some numbers put up for all three tuners!

Notneb

Reaction score
Also, if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, I'm currently running P!P right now until $partan releases SOTF and the TPMS adjustability.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I finally got to drive my truck ('11 F350 CCSB) last night with 4" exhaust and just the PIP street tune and damn if it doesn't haul some ass lol. Truth be told this is my first time driving a tuned 6.7 though. We've only had tuned 6.0's before and I've ridden in a modded 6.7 but I mean this thing would spin the tires at a little 1/3 throttle or so haha. Can't afford that with the price of Nittos. Not much smoke unless you just floor it either which is nice

Latest posts

Members online