• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting 1996 CCLB f350 Dually 2wd 7.3

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Parting the whole truck, everything. The reason its being parted is it needs a bunch of front suspension work, and is too rusty to be worth fixing. I'll post pictures from my laptop later

Truck is located in southern IL, 62231 area code.

I'll list the stuff I can think of that's worth selling but EVERYTHING is for sale. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get you the pricing and info/pics.

We'll start from front to back. all prices are without shipping and are OBO unless stated otherwise.

Exterior:

diesel chrome front bumper (has the two cutouts) plastic trim is a little scratched/gouged - 50$
XLT Chrome Grille - pretty good shape, some wear from bug deflector on the top, but covered by hood - 40$
XLT headlights, turn signals, and light bezels - good shape, both left and right - 100$/pr
60$ parts store cooler - 32k GVWR - 20$
HMMVW Trans cooler section (cut off from the oil cooler section) - about twice the width of the 32k gvwr cooler, with over twice as many passes AND double row. running those two coolers in tandem my trans never exceeded 135*, EVER - 80$
(FYI, had to "modify" the header panel to get that big SOB in there)
PS pump cooler - 10$
Hood - not gonna ship this thing, because it has some surface rust on the front edge from where the bug deflector was. but someone could use it to run a hood stack or whatever. turn it into a chair, i dont care. - 20$
AC condenser - no leaks - 50$
Cab visor - good shape as far as I know. will know more when its pulled off - 300$
set of 5 cab lights, good shape - 40$
Chrome door handles - all 4 doors - 60$/set, 15$ firm each
Dually fenders - fair shape, have holes in the bottom edge on both side (where body kit was screwed on) Driver's side is fine other than that, and includes fuel doors. Passenger side has been cracked and repaired, but definitely usable. 200$/pair, 150$ firm drivers side, 75$ firm passenger side
chrome outside handle buckets, sits where you put your hand inside the handle to open it - 40$/set
Tail lights - good shape from what I remember - 30$/pair
Chrome DMI rear bumper - decent shape, one minor dent, guy who put it on cut the step/ball mount out with a cutting torch since it would have interfered with the reese hitch - 50$
Chrome mud flaps (dually) - need cleaned up - 30$
Sliding rear window - good shape, cheap tint on it, not sure if it was this truck or another truck where the latch was broke, I'll let you know for sure - 80$
Rear doors have decent rust but might be salvageable, look at pics when they're up - best offer

Interior:

(note: I will make a package deal with someone if they wanted the ENTIRE interior. Definitely worth inquiring about)
color - blue
Seats - Driver's seat bottom and armrest are pretty tore up, but most of the cloth is salvageable. Seat back is in good shape though. This is an Eclipse Sport truck conversion, so the seats are SUPER comfortable. Leatherette/cloth combo. Captains chairs and armrests up front, bench with fold down center arm rest in back. all passenger seats are in great shape, just need cleaned and detailed. Captains chairs - 50$ for the drivers, 200$ for the passengers, 230$ for both. Rear bench - 200$. All 4 seats - 400$
Center Console - Unique wooden console that came with the conversion package, runs from the lower dash to the back of the front seats. Includes cup holders, storage compartment, and cut out hole to mount a CB radio (or whatever) also has lean out compartment in the back. Needs cleaned, possibly refinished, and a few hardware pieces - 50$
Dash - don't want to list it all (and don't know exactly how it comes apart lol) so you get everything dash wise from the driver's side to the passenger's (sans gauge cluster, light/tank switches, WTS cluster, HVAC controls, and radio... basically the electronics) Has wooden trim (real wood) around the light controls, WTS cluster, and the trim piece just above the glove box. one hairline crack about an inch long in the dash top, thats it. - 100$ gets you the whole thing.
Light/ fuel tank switch - 30$
Gauge cluster - all work, reads 268ish k miles - 100$
WTS cluster - 20$
Factory AM/FM Cassette radio - 20$
HVAC cluster - 20$
Mutifunction switch (wipers, hi beams, etc) - 20$
Cheap Trailer brake control (dont remember the brand) - 20$
Accelerator pedal and Throttle position sensor - 75$
Steering wheel pad (the part that holds the horn and cruise controls, which work) - 20$
Overhead console - runs from front of the cab to back, made of wood, has drop down for garage door opener, 6 switch upfitter panel, pouches for storage, and overhead lights - 50$
again, I will make someone a GREAT deal if they want to buy all the interior stuff.

Chassis/Drivetrain:

Rear leaf springs - could use a shot of a sand blaster and a good coat of paint. 5 or 6 leaf + 1 overload - 80$
Rear axle - Dually Sterling 10.25. 4.10 gears. from drum to drum, 100% complete - 200$
fuel bowl - includes 4 top end fuel lines - 100$
CCLB automatic 2wd driveshaft, complete and good to go - 30$
Transmission/TC - Less than 2500 miles on a HD rebuild, set for about 450 RWHP and 1100 ft/lbs. Billet Banks Triple Disc TC. Shifts good, only ran amsoil ATF in it, never got over 135*. TC - 600$ firm, Trans 1200$ firm, both with flexplate (heavy gauge steel upgrade) 1600$ OBRO
Engine - 268k miles, Complete drop in runner. Suspect high compression due to quickness of starts (freaky fast to be honest), but will have it tested once pulled. Will be steam cleaned, get new paint and some seals, and compression tested before it is sold (which will come with a price adjustment if it is below expectations). Complete from turbo to oil pan, fan to flywheel. Really do NOT want to part this thing, the body and front end were crap on this truck but the engine runs AWESOME. Will either plug or weld a patch on the up-pipe and y-pipe (1/8th NPT holes from EGT and boost gauges), buyers choice. Truck was not tuned/chipped. asking 3k OBRO. Anyone who buys it for asking price will also get the engine harness, PCM, and IDM, and I will cut you a deal on other items you want (that I still have) for a diesel conversion if you are doing one.
Engine harness - 100$
PCM - 100$
IDM - 100$
6 wheels - 4 steelies, 2 alcoas. 2 tires hold air but have little tread (free), 2 tires have 75% tread (50$/ea), 2 tires have75% tread with a little bad outer wear (bad front end)(30$/ea). asking 75/ea for the steelies, 150/ea for the alcoas (need cleaned up and refinished), and will knock a bit off if you buy tires with em.

Blowby video of the engine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrNFoebWjyo

Cold Start at 19* f - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RhrwkX8oRE

Starting without letting the glow plugs heat up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fysVYDvX0o

Last edited:

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Could you send me some pics of the HMMVW trans cooler?

I don't have any with me, but I can have some taken when its pulled. I also have the large engine oil cooler section that you could flush and use as a trans cooler, but it is about twice the size of the trans cooler half.

Just for an idea of how big that is, you couldn't mount it without pulling off the front clip and mounting it like an AC condenser or intercooler. That bigger section I will let go for 120$ btw.

But yeah, I'll get some pics posted as soon as its pulled.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Bumpity Bump. And remember, these prices are all OBO unless marked otherwise. I'm definitely willing to deal, and will lower the overall prices if someone were to buy groups of items. And I could let the whole truck go for a pretty decent price, just let me know if you want it.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Parting the whole truck, everything. The reason its being parted is it needs a bunch of front suspension work, and is too rusty to be worth fixing. I'll post pictures from my laptop later

Truck is located in southern IL, 62231 area code.

I'll list the stuff I can think of that's worth selling but EVERYTHING is for sale. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get you the pricing and info/pics.

We'll start from front to back. all prices are without shipping and are OBO unless stated otherwise.

Exterior:

diesel chrome front bumper (has the two cutouts) plastic trim is a little scratched/gouged - 50$
XLT Chrome Grille - pretty good shape, some wear from bug deflector on the top, but covered by hood - 40$
XLT headlights, turn signals, and light bezels - good shape, both left and right - 100$/pr
60$ parts store cooler - 32k GVWR - 20$
HMMVW Trans cooler section (cut off from the oil cooler section) - about twice the width of the 32k gvwr cooler, with over twice as many passes AND double row. running those two coolers in tandem my trans never exceeded 135*, EVER - 80$
(FYI, had to "modify" the header panel to get that big SOB in there)
PS pump cooler - 10$
Hood - not gonna ship this thing, because it has some surface rust on the front edge from where the bug deflector was. but someone could use it to run a hood stack or whatever. turn it into a chair, i dont care. - 20$
AC condenser - no leaks - 50$
Cab visor - good shape as far as I know. will know more when its pulled off - 150$
set of 5 cab lights, good shape - 40$
Chrome door handles - all 4 doors - 60$/set, 15$ firm each
Dually fenders - fair shape, have holes in the bottom edge on both side (where body kit was screwed on) Driver's side is fine other than that, and includes fuel doors. Passenger side has been cracked and repaired, but definitely usable. 200$/pair, 150$ firm drivers side, 75$ firm passenger side
chrome outside handle buckets, sits where you put your hand inside the handle to open it - 40$/set
Tail lights - good shape from what I remember - 30$/pair
Chrome DMI rear bumper - decent shape, one minor dent, guy who put it on cut the step/ball mount out with a cutting torch since it would have interfered with the reese hitch - 50$
Chrome mud flaps (dually) - need cleaned up - 30$
Sliding rear window - good shape, cheap tint on it, not sure if it was this truck or another truck where the latch was broke, I'll let you know for sure - 80$
Rear doors have decent rust but might be salvageable, look at pics when they're up - best offer

Interior:

(note: I will make a package deal with someone if they wanted the ENTIRE interior. Definitely worth inquiring about)
color - blue
Seats - Driver's seat bottom and armrest are pretty tore up, but most of the cloth is salvageable. Seat back is in good shape though. This is an Eclipse Sport truck conversion, so the seats are SUPER comfortable. Leatherette/cloth combo. Captains chairs and armrests up front, bench with fold down center arm rest in back. all passenger seats are in great shape, just need cleaned and detailed. Captains chairs - 20$ for the drivers, 75$ for the passengers, 85$ for both. Rear bench - 75$. All 4 seats - 150$
Center Console - Unique wooden console that came with the conversion package, runs from the lower dash to the back of the front seats. Includes cup holders, storage compartment, and cut out hole to mount a CB radio (or whatever) also has lean out compartment in the back. Needs cleaned, possibly refinished, and a few hardware pieces - 50$
Dash - don't want to list it all (and don't know exactly how it comes apart lol) so you get everything dash wise from the driver's side to the passenger's (sans gauge cluster, light/tank switches, WTS cluster, HVAC controls, and radio... basically the electronics) Has wooden trim (real wood) around the light controls, WTS cluster, and the trim piece just above the glove box. one hairline crack about an inch long in the dash top, thats it. - 100$ gets you the whole thing.
Light/ fuel tank switch - 30$
Gauge cluster - all work, reads 268ish k miles - 100$
WTS cluster - 20$
Factory AM/FM Cassette radio - 20$
HVAC cluster - 20$
Mutifunction switch (wipers, hi beams, etc) - 20$
Cheap Trailer brake control (dont remember the brand) - 20$
Accelerator pedal and Throttle position sensor - 75$
Steering wheel pad (the part that holds the horn and cruise controls, which work) - 20$
Overhead console - runs from front of the cab to back, made of wood, has drop down for garage door opener, 6 switch upfitter panel, pouches for storage, and overhead lights - 50$
again, I will make someone a GREAT deal if they want to buy all the interior stuff.

Chassis/Drivetrain:

Rear leaf springs - could use a shot of a sand blaster and a good coat of paint. 5 or 6 leaf + 1 overload - 80$
Rear axle - Dually Sterling 10.25. 4.10 gears. from drum to drum, 100% complete - 150$
fuel bowl - includes 4 top end fuel lines - 100$
CCLB automatic 2wd driveshaft, complete and good to go - 30$
Transmission/TC - Less than 2500 miles on a HD rebuild, set for about 450 RWHP and 1100 ft/lbs. Billet Banks Triple Disc TC. Shifts good, only ran amsoil ATF in it, never got over 135*. TC - 400$ firm, Trans 1000$ firm, both with flexplate (heavy gauge steel upgrade) 1200$
Engine - 268k miles, Complete drop in runner. Suspect high compression due to quickness of starts (freaky fast to be honest), but will have it tested once pulled. Will be steam cleaned, get new paint and some seals, and compression tested before it is sold (which will come with a price adjustment if it is below expectations). Complete from turbo to oil pan, fan to flywheel. Really do NOT want to part this thing, the body and front end were crap on this truck but the engine runs AWESOME. Will either plug or weld a patch on the up-pipe and y-pipe (1/8th NPT holes from EGT and boost gauges), buyers choice. Truck was not tuned/chipped. asking 2000$ obo. Anyone who buys it for asking price will also get the engine harness, PCM, and IDM, and I will cut you a deal on other items you want (that I still have) for a diesel conversion if you are doing one.
Engine harness - 100$
PCM - 100$
IDM - 100$
6 wheels - 4 steelies, 2 alcoas. 2 tires hold air but have little tread (free), 2 tires have 75% tread (50$/ea), 2 tires have75% tread with a little bad outer wear (bad front end)(30$/ea). asking 75/ea for the steelies, 150/ea for the alcoas (need cleaned up and refinished), and will knock a bit off if you buy tires with em.

Blowby video of the engine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrNFoebWjyo

Cold Start at 19* f - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RhrwkX8oRE

Starting without letting the glow plugs heat up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fysVYDvX0o

Repriced some stuff, I know I started high. Shoot some offers lets get this stuff gone.

Latest posts

Members online