• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

parting out 97 f350

pontiacross

Reaction score
Cool, thanks! Let me know if they're ok. The red in the center doesn't bother me as I'd repaint it white for my truck. Just need a good factory grille. Need an extra set of good chrome headlight bezels too.

they all look to be fine. I'll sell the grill and head light bezells for $80 plus shipping

pontiacross

Reaction score
How much for the D-60?

I have it priced at $1000 obo that will be everything yoy need to do a full f350 conversion. (springs, blocks, steering componets trac bar and bracket, exc. )

it has 4.10 gears if you want both axels we could work something out there too

pontiacross

Reaction score
i have the dash compleetly stripped out and the cab off the frame if there is anything you are interested in let me know, i have a good grill and headlights, radiator, all the ac stuff, and lots of other random stuff. most of it is getting scrapped next weekend if I still have it so let me know asap

pontiacross

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is most of what I have left if there is something not listed you needlet me know I could have it

air cleaner $30
grill $75 (the center is paimted red to match the body
head light bezels $25
head lights $20
radiator $75
condensor $40 (I have all the ac stuff just let me know what you need and I'll price it
fan $30
turbo $100
high pressure oil pump $100
IDM $100
3in turbo down pipe $50
dana 60 front axel coversion kit for f250 (axel, front and rear sprins, trac bar and brackets, rear blocks, basicly everything you need to make your 250 a 350) $1000
2 crome aftermarket rear bumpers one has some rust on the side but the rest is good $50 and one is rust free $100
a set of black tube steps $75
steering gear $75
lots of good grey interior pannels
propain injection kit $100
6 dually wheels $200 or $50 each
hide away goose neck hitch and mount $125

pontiacross

Reaction score
I'll check on the tail lights. I dont knw the brand of the hitch but it is the kind that flips over side ways I'll try to get a picture of it.

the 60 and front springs are gone but i still have thee rear springs and blocks

pictures of some of the stuff left

propaine.jpg

dash.jpg

parts.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
I need the front and rear sway bar mounts and a set of overload stops. Any chance you'd knock them off the frame before you scrap it?

pontiacross

Reaction score
Do you have the front spring shackles still?

they were sold with the front end

Worstenemy453 How good of shape are the headlights in ? Any moisture in them ?

i'll check and get back with you

co04cobra I need the front and rear sway bar mounts and a set of overload stops. Any chance you'd knock them off the frame before you scrap it?

everything off the front is gone and i dont think it had a rear swaybar

do you want the pieces on the outside of the frame the overload springs push against or the part the bump stops are on in the inside of the frame?

co04cobra

Reaction score
The part the overload springs push against. The brackets for the sway bars are riveted to the the frame. Maybe if the sway bar was gone they might still be there? Shoot me a price on anything that you do have. Thanks.

pontiacross

Reaction score
The part the overload springs push against. The brackets for the sway bars are riveted to the the frame. Maybe if the sway bar was gone they might still be there? Shoot me a price on anything that you do have. Thanks.

I'll check it out and get back to ya

jstrong43 Still have the turbo?

yes but i should tell you the exhaust back pressure valve is screwed up. I had to disconnect it and wire it open so it wouldn't stay on all the time. it just needs to be removed the rest of the way

WIESEL

Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell all the wiring for the engine, computer and, such?

Latest posts

Members online