• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out a 2008 5.4

Bair

Reaction score
It's a regular cab xl. 127k on th motor with auto trans. I'm taking the bed, tailgate, rear bumper, tow mirrors an receiver hitch. So there's really not much left besides the drive train and interior. I will have a set of earlier style tow mirrors as I'm planning to swap with the ones on my truck. Ill try to get some better pics once I get it picked up tomorrow.
ysa9ared.jpg
eqaqura9.jpg
yzuna5y9.jpg
gabeqaqy.jpg

Bair

Reaction score
Cuz then I would use it. Lol. Also it's a 2 wheel drive. And I'm not sure if the gassers use a 5R110 tranny or not. Anyone know if its the same as behind a diesel?

superdutyman97

Reaction score
How much for your earlier tow mirrors? Ive got an 05 and I want power non lighted because my truck doesn't have cab lights. Also manual would be fine also.

Bair

Reaction score
Sounds good Dustin, ill get it checked out for you.

Coalroller, I think you're talking about the leaf spring mount. It's a 250 and as far as I know that's all in good shape.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
My tow mirrors are manual. I can check into what they're worth or just make me an offer.

I'd rather you just name your price, I hate to make an offer and offend somebody. Not that I'd try intentionally to insult anybody, just my preference. Are they ford mirrors, or aftermarket? I hate the paddle mirrors I've got now, they're worthless.

Latest posts

Members online