Parts needed, but where to post up for vendors?

2stangs8689

Reaction score
I'm going to be in the market for the 3 parts that make my 6.4 reliable, but I don't see a place in the vendor's area to post so I can get prices from the vendors who carry or bundle a kit together??

I'm looking for a reliable truck, so I want to get moving on this before something happens .

Thanks guys.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'm going to be in the market for the 3 parts that make my 6.4 reliable, but I don't see a place in the vendor's area to post so I can get prices from the vendors who carry or bundle a kit together??

I'm looking for a reliable truck, so I want to get moving on this before something happens .

Thanks guys.

What exactly are you looking for bud? I might be able to help ya out

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

one2nine

Reaction score
Rudy's, ptp, and holderdown I'm sure have all of those in stock ready to ship. Give Ben or will a call at Rudy's.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Thanks guys.

If you need a quote for anything let me know. But I'm sure any of our vendors can help you out if i cant.

Hellen Keller sent this?

3brorce

Reaction score
"Request a price quote" in the vendor section woiuld be a good addition to the site I think.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

Thanks guys.

Hey buddy if you need anything. Feel free to give us a call at 919-383-9300 my cell number is also in my signature.

powr2stroke

Reaction score

Thanks guys.

Nice looking truck Don .

2stangs8689

Reaction score
We do its in the PX ;)

Maybe make it more noticeable??? I looked for 30 minutes, and didn't see it. But I'm working midnights, so that may have contributed. Lol

I'll make some calls later/tomorrow, depending on who is open.

Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online