PCM reflash

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
I haven’t dealt a whole lot with the 6.7’s but I am currently having a couple issues with mine and going through the Ford service diagnostics for them it’s showing a PCM issue. But I’m having I real issue. I can’t believe it’s a PCM with only one sign showing up. Do the PCM’s on these trucks need reflashed periodically ? It’s a 13’

Racer71

Reaction score
If there’s a software update then a reflash would be needed but if there are no updates then the ids doesn’t allow a reflash.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
PCM can have a bad section. PCM files "might" get corrupted. I guess anything is possible.

Have they given you the specific PCM issue??

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
No I have diagnosed it as a PCM issue using Ford’s diagnostic book. It all started with a Reductant pump problem but when I go through the diagnostics for the reductant pump everything checks out and at the end it says it may be a PCM issue

sootie

Reaction score
I probably have an 11-12 pcm I could send you. I think it has a H&S basic deelet tune on it

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I haven’t dealt a whole lot with the 6.7’s but I am currently having a couple issues with mine and going through the Ford service diagnostics for them it’s showing a PCM issue. But I’m having I real issue. I can’t believe it’s a PCM with only one sign showing up. Do the PCM’s on these trucks need reflashed periodically ? It’s a 13’
Pcm in my 15 went out just out of the blue. Can find used ones for a couple hundy. Just needs programed to the truck.

live life full throttle