Is this all what they claim it is?
Saw it on Amazon.com.. $300.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Is this all what they claim it is?
Saw it on Amazon.com.. $300.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Pedal mods typically just increase sensitivity of the throttle. Whether or not it’s better or worse is typically personal preference. They typically won’t give you any more power, or any better fuel mileage, or any other bs claims typically made. They basically fool the computer so 25% throttle is now 50%, and so on and so forth. We have actually dynoed a stock truck vs one with a inline for lack of a better term “tuner”, and all it did was increase sensitivity just like a typical pedal mod. Peak power and torque were exactly the same, curve was a little different due to the difference in pedal map, and no change in driving style on the dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It works. I have it on my 2018 Raptor and does a pretty good job.

Here it is on Amazon -

You can also got to where I got mine -

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Well,after reading what they say, all it will donos increase or decrease throttle sensitivity. No power is added.

I have never used it, but, as 6.0 tech said.all ot will do is make for a touchy throttle.

The saving grace of the pedal commander is it has for sensitivity settings. And some vehicles do have very bad throttle lag, and that can be very annoying.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I have a Soler Engineering one in mine, very happy with it.

A Google search should find a discount code, too

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Racer71

Reaction score
I’ve installed these on plenty of jeeps or you can just for it. They don’t add or decrease power as mentioned, just alter the response curve. Some people love them have them removed.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, no power increase, but with my Raptor, it helps with the delay in the turbo lag.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think @lincolnlocker ran one on his ‘12 for a while and did a write up on it. Might try searching.
Yep! Those years made the throttle super duper touchy. They where less lag than the 15s and up and i Couldn't run it on max in winter time. Couldn't control tire spin at all. Mine is a BD version with adjustable settings. Its on my 15 as well. It stays on max yr round.
And that, can make a brake the way a rig feels and runs.
It definitely makes it feel different. And better!

Latest posts