photoshopped, opinions needed

Silverback

Reaction score
I've been thinking about possibly dropping my truck back to stock height down the road so I had my buddy photoshop me a pic of what it might look like. Same wheels just with a 40-45 side wall. I also have a set of lariat 20s that I might run with stock tires. And I'd be ditching the flares too.

Thoughts?
seantruckrevis.jpg

Badass photoshop job ay?

Heres the original
fl4x4-albums-donenow-picture33567-truck-pics3-007.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
looks okay, might look better w/ different wheels and tires.

I personally like it lifted more though

idkillinit

Reaction score
I do like the lowered look. But not with the flares. That's the problem I have with mine lowered. I think the rear looks funny. Like the tires are way to small with the flares.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Silverback

Reaction score
looks awesome both ways. but def ditch the flares and keep those wheels. no stockers

Eric@One of my mobile units

If I run the stockers I was thinking about doing a harley truck look, painting the bumpers and grille to match and running the factory smoked headlights. I think it would look very clean all silver

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
If I run the stockers I was thinking about doing a harley truck look, painting the bumpers and grille to match and running the factory smoked headlights. I think it would look very clean all silver

just looks to plain to me with stock wheels. but it should look good regardless.

Eric@One of my mobile units

MINK

Reaction score
Long beds just dont look right lowered (no offense Dustin) - I've been debating lowering mine and just cant pull the trigger.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Long beds just dont look right lowered (no offense Dustin) - I've been debating lowering mine and just cant pull the trigger.

Exactly too much truck to be lowered they def don't pull it off like shortbeds. I like the way it looks lifted.

Agjake11

Reaction score

This. if it was a short bed id say yes. if mine was a cclb it would have got up instead of down. it doesnt look bad either way though

JMart

Reaction score
After a few months of it being lowered you will miss it being lifted. That is the only reason I thought of getting rid of my truck. I really miss having a lifted truck and mine was only on 2.5" and 35's.

Of course you wont be as low as me so you dont have to worry about it as much.

I think lifted just looks better. A lowered 4x4 just looks like a stock 2wd to me.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score

They look like ass IMO.

Leave it, just get some black wheels with more offset. And ptm the whole rig..

Silverback

Reaction score
I'm just bored with it honestly, which is why its for sale. Just trying to think of things I could do to it if it doesn't sell. Its looked exactly the way it is for the past 3 years, I know it looks damn good as-is but it just got old.
I mainly like the idea of dropping it down because it should be considerably faster, which is always a good thing heh

Zmann

Reaction score
Low = No Go

My truck needs to step up to the plate and Do work

so that's why I dumped my low rider GM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online