php problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideswipe7

Reaction score
Here is what i have gone threw with them. When i first started
with them they were great they sent my stuff to me quick.
Now they have forgotten about me. I asked them to do a
quick change on a program of mine. I have the hydra, since
he already has my base from live tuning my truck he
should be able to fix it in under 10 minutes to change the
program. I called them over a month ago, that tells me
they have forgotten me. I will not call again they are not
worth my time and money. He has good programs, but when
they do this to people why is it people keep going to them?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
You called a month ago... Did you follow up?

Things get forgotten, right or wrong...

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Here is what i have gone threw with them. When i first started
with them they were great they sent my stuff to me quick.
Now they have forgotten about me. I asked them to do a
quick change on a program of mine. I have the hydra, since
he already has my base from live tuning my truck he
should be able to fix it in under 10 minutes to change the
program. I called them over a month ago, that tells me
they have forgotten me. I will not call again they are not
worth my time and money. He has good programs, but when
they do this to people why is it people keep going to them?

Unfortunately, since you won't bother to call back to check with us and there is no identifying information in your post, I have no idea who this is so I can't even reference whether or not your update was completed. It's not uncommon for things to get completed and the e-mail notifications we send get lost, go into junkmail, or just simply get overlooked. It's also possible that the request may have ended up on my desk and gotten overlooked as well, but again, I have no way to verify that.

So, ball is in your court. I'll be happy to investigate the situation if you would be so kind as to at least let me know who we're dealing with.

Thanks.

Last edited:

FORD7.3

Reaction score
PHP is very busy, But with that being said, it never hurts to follow up and say you are just checking in on my order seeing where we are at with it. Bill and the crew down there are great to deal with and if it got missed they are very quick to make it right. Just have to actually call them instead of assuming they are ignoring you.

sideswipe7

Reaction score
i called 3 times that is why i quit calling if
some one cant right it down as a post it
note or put it on smart phone or even post
it on a board of some sort.

DHFF

Reaction score
Leave a damn voicemail, call again tomorrow, send an email. These posts are getting unbelievable. Some peoples sense of entitlement and lack of sense of reality just floor me.

Power Hungry

Reaction score
i called 3 times that is why i quit calling if
some one cant right it down as a post it
note or put it on smart phone or even post
it on a board of some sort.

Now look... I'm really trying to help here and as I've already told you, based on the lack of information you're providing I have no way to check and see if your request was completed or if we've tried to contact you. All the post-it notes and messages in the world are pointless if I have no idea who you are. So here's an idea... Why don't you please just tell me who this is because I'm simply not that good at guessing and my crystal ball is out for repair at the moment. :pimp:

I wish you well. :thumbsup:

Jomax

Reaction score
If you call three time at lunch or after hours that will get you nowhere. Try emailing......

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Guys, quit telling the OP to call and/or email PHP... Bill is here, in this very thread!

Unfortunately, since you won't bother to call back to check with us and there is no identifying information in your post, I have no idea who this is so I can't even reference whether or not your update was completed. It's not uncommon for things to get completed and the e-mail notifications we send get lost, go into junkmail, or just simply get overlooked. It's also possible that the request may have ended up on my desk and gotten overlooked as well, but again, I have no way to verify that.

So, ball is in your court. I'll be happy to investigate the situation if you would be so kind as to at least let me know who we're dealing with.

Thanks.

Now look... I'm really trying to help here and as I've already told you, based on the lack of information you're providing I have no way to check and see if your request was completed or if we've tried to contact you. All the post-it notes and messages in the world are pointless if I have no idea who you are. So here's an idea... Why don't you please just tell me who this is because I'm simply not that good at guessing and my crystal ball is out for repair at the moment. :pimp:

OP, tell Bill who you are already! I'm sure he'll help you out.

/thread

sideswipe7

Reaction score
so guys i made a mistake hope you can forgive me,
also you not able to leave message they dont have
one i tried.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
so guys i made a mistake hope you can forgive me,
also you not able to leave message they dont have
one i tried.

The reason people are starting to get on you is Bill from php has responded on here in this thread a few times and you have yet to respond. If you're not comfortable putting it out there then PM bill your info. At this point you are the one not answering Bill who is reaching out to you

TyCorr

Reaction score

And now youve wasted 20 minutes on someone who still isnt ready to be helped.

Ive had only one issue with you guys EVER and I called, emailed, and pm'd on a forum all in the same day. And guess what? Next day it was resolved.

For all the bad rap you've been getting over there, there are about five "good" vendors id like to introduce to some of the idiots like this threads initiator.

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Hey all

So we were able to get in touch with the OP (actually, he contacted Sean this morning) and we were able to get to the bottom of the issue. As it happens, his update had been completed but somehow he had not received the notification. I can certainly understand his frustration and I'm glad to have his issue resolved. I know stuff like this tends to get people stirred up, but he was just venting. It happens to all of us from time to time and I certainly am not upset about it.

In any event, thanks to everyone for their help. It is greatly appreciated.

Take care.

sideswipe7

Reaction score
thanks bill, wish i had known but oh well water under the bridge
no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.