Picking up a 2016....what to do

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Signed the paperwork today and picking this 2016 Lariat Ultimate up on Friday. Dumb a$$ at the dealer had to order the truck with OWL on the tires!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

20151025_113359_zpsxjz4qpvp.jpg

What needs to be done besides getting it ******d? I heard about a plastic IC deal and CCV mod.

I'll update the sig once the truck is in my possession. I'm keeping the OBS. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thanks

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Heavyfoot

Reaction score
I love the dually. But couldn't find one when I was looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04stroker

Reaction score
The IC pipe is not a bad idea and as you stated de leet it for sure. Other than that these trucks are super solid if your just looking at using it for towing and a daily toon, I take and exhaust, ccv mod and the pipe you mentioned. Other than that I would not worry about it. Let me know if I can help with any of the above stuff.

Reaction score
Dayum... Billy, happy for ya man. Like I said, my swap up to just the 06 was eye opening at how much better the truck handles the load, power and all, you should end up loving this 16, again congrats man

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Reaction score
And yeah, the plastic ic pipe gotta go, and a ****** would be on the list, as for tuning not sure, someone with one of these things will have more insight. It was exciting thinking I was gonna get one of these, but I just didn't wanna financially swing it

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

bdm1981

Reaction score
Hit Mike up at No Limit for GH tunes when you do a ******. I just ordered them from him a few days ago and all I can say is wow. They have it figured out. Very pleased with the tunes.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I'm not going to deelete it yet. Looking for stuff like some type of pillar gauge, "Harley" lights, mostly cosmetic stuff to add some personality. Would be nice to find some OEM XL bumpers to paint to give it the Platinum look.

I guess I have to learn a new platform now. :poke:

Billy T.
[email protected]

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Sweet ride we went for one of these 2 months ago and were told they're not in yet and there were no 15's within 200 miles so instead of waiting there's now a duramax in the driveway...... Ugh we will see

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm not going to deelete it yet. Looking for stuff like some type of pillar gauge, "Harley" lights, mostly cosmetic stuff to add some personality. Would be nice to find some OEM XL bumpers to paint to give it the Platinum look.

I guess I have to learn a new platform now. :poke:

Billy T.
[email protected]

If you're looking to do cosmetics. I'd peel the fx4 stickers off and debadge it. PTM the bumpers, grill surround, and mirror caps. That with some headlights and wheels/tires it would look amazing. Nice truck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.