Pics and videos from my build

Agjake11

Reaction score
Dorian took this one today after i dropped off the check.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

exhaust a idle is quieter now with the powermax and 4" flopro vs what it was with the 03 turbo but still like it

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Underhood shots

photo.png

90174892.jpg

67839f07.jpg

becbdd13.jpg

Aeromotive a1000 fuel pump starting up

[yputube]FeLSIegm5SE[/youtube]

cant say enough about the job dorian and the guys at PSE did on the truck. i was under the truck and hood looking around and am still amazed at how great everything looks and how all the lines etc were run.

gopro is charging for more videos tomorrow and except for a deadspot at 45 when it shifts to fifth locked and rpms drop to 1200 matts tunes run great. smoke is very manageable with this setup and egts are good. got 16mpg on a trip that was 200 highway and 100 mixed driving.

setup is dozers rr with fuel bowl delete and hard lines, warren 175/75's, powermax, machined heads, arps and oem hg's, 4" flopro TBE, aeromotive a1000 fuel pump and inline baldwin and cat filters.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Looks awesome man!!! Can't wait till I can do mine. Now I need to go for a ride and see how this thing runs!! Awesome work Dorian and GRacing!!

Agjake11

Reaction score
I really like how it runs. It's just as smooth as it was stock and just has extra power. Just need the tune dialed in and more videos.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Nice stuff Jake, Dorian and the boys did a great job. Glad youre enjoying it finally.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was a great feeling not having to borrow vehicles anymore.

Though today I found out I need a new rear pinion seal since I backed into the driveway last night and had some leaking today.

Latest posts

Members online