Pics of 99-07 with 08-12 mirrors

02BigD

Reaction score
Once I get the mirrors (they are on their way) I'll do a write up on installing them on the 02. That will cover adding the wires for the turn signals and marker lights.

I have no idea what the plug looks like on the 02, but the 04 has lights from the factory, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Once I get the mirrors (they are on their way) I'll do a write up on installing them on the 02. That will cover adding the wires for the turn signals and marker lights.

I have no idea what the plug looks like on the 02, but the 04 has lights from the factory, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

They're the same plug. Just more wires in the 04 door plug. I put some 05 mirrors on my old 02 and all I did was add turn signal, park light, and possibly 1 other wire into the factory plug. I had some extra pins from extra connectors that I put into the factory plug. Looked factory and worked awesome. I'll have to look tonight to see if I still have pics anywhere.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score

That would be great I have been trying to figure out how to wire up the turn signals, a write up would be great

Enslow

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358107219.525290.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358107243.313996.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just noticed the site is live and up! Congrats on getting it up so quickly Gare and everybody else! Can't wait to see what's in store!

Lol. Christine sent that to me. I still cant stop laughing at it. LOL

02BigD

Reaction score
So, from a practical standpoint, these mirrors are the best mod I've ever done. Haven't wired the lights yet, and still need to wax the front end and do the final adjustments to make that gap correct. BUT, the mirrors freakin rock!

Before

DSCF0290.jpg

After

Atruckpic_zpsae1fe934.jpg

Last edited:

_DieselPower_

Reaction score
01BigD can you shoot me the link as well? Will they come to color match or did you get yours painted? I have the same Burgundy colored 250 and have been wanting to upgrade my mirrors for a while. They look pretty easy and awesome on the truck

Enslow

Reaction score
^ Sweet truck! Love clean single cabs.

Thanks man! I've been in the works for the past year restoring it, new bed, lift,all new paint, mint 08 wheels, 35" tires, painted the frame rails with por15, rhino lined the ENTIRE underside of bed to prevent rust. The old bed had rot like u can't imagine, and all started on fender whell, got pictures of the whole restoration

Latest posts

Members online