PIP TUNED & Deleted 2015

W219cls55

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like their truck is fast with half throttle vs. Full throttle from first gear to 3rd? If I had to describe I would describe full throttle as the tranny slipping. But that's just me. Anyone else feel what I feel or is it just break in, tranny learn?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like their truck is fast with half throttle vs. Full throttle from first gear to 3rd? If I had to describe I would describe full throttle as the tranny slipping. But that's just me. Anyone else feel what I feel or is it just break in, tranny learn?

Miles on the tune? sounds like the truck is defueling but I could be wrong have you tried reloading/changing the tune and any codes?

Captaincworley

Reaction score
^WHS..
Have you tried any of the other tunes or did you go straight to the extreme tune?I've only ran the tow,street,And performance tune and I haven't experienced that problem.I've got around 3,000 tuned miles on mine!

Charles

Drilldo

Reaction score
^WHS..
Have you tried any of the other tunes or did you go straight to the extreme tune?I've only ran the tow,street,And performance tune and I haven't experienced that problem.I've got around 3,000 tuned miles on mine!

Charles

Which do you prefer for daily use?

I have about 1000 miles on the street tune and haven't tried any of the others yet.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Which do you prefer for daily use?

I have about 1000 miles on the street tune and haven't tried any of the others yet.

I like the performance tune the best, However I've been on the street tune for the past 600miles. It's not as peppy as the performance tune, But more than enough. I mainly have it on the street tune because the smoke isn't bad at all if I do have to lay into it to pass someone or if I give it a decent amount of throttle while in town between buildings. I hate looking back and seeing a big black cloud.

Charles

Drilldo

Reaction score
Haha. I guess there is worse things I could be.

I will try the performance but it sounds like the street will be best for me. The power it has on street is amazing. Every time I pass someone I look down and I am doing 90-100 before I even realize it.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Haha. I guess there is worse things I could be.

I will try the performance but it sounds like the street will be best for me. The power it has on street is amazing. Every time I pass someone I look down and I am doing 90-100 before I even realize it.

Yea the street is a good all around tune. The performance is def more peppy. I personally have no reason to go to the extreme tune. I may try it 1 day if I ever make it over to the track, But it def wouldn't be an everyday tune for me.

Charles

W219cls55

Reaction score
if you try the extreme tune once you wont change it back.lol

I did change to performance. My truck felt sluggish with the extreme. Really really sluggish. Felt like my tranny was not gonna last long. I am not happy with this one bit.

Latest posts

Members online