PIP TUNED & Deleted 2015

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Mine was insane on extreme tune. I only ran it for a day because I was afraid of breaking something. It'll be back on extreme one day after a built trans.

Josh F250

Reaction score
I've tried quite a few diff tunes since getting my 15 2 weeks ago, and I like PIP performance the best. I want a tune I can install and leave alone for a long time for everything from every day stuff to pulling trailer at 80 mph. When I had 6.0 and 6.4 that was IDP Extreme Street. Now I think going to be PIP perf on this one. It runs really well and truck is real "refined." It doesn't have the power of the 6.4 but I'm good with that. I'm getting old and want quiet and strong now.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've tried quite a few diff tunes since getting my 15 2 weeks ago, and I like PIP performance the best. I want a tune I can install and leave alone for a long time for everything from every day stuff to pulling trailer at 80 mph. When I had 6.0 and 6.4 that was IDP Extreme Street. Now I think going to be PIP perf on this one. It runs really well and truck is real "refined." It doesn't have the power of the 6.4 but I'm good with that. I'm getting old and want quiet and strong now.

Hey josh !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey - been a while since I've been around these boards. New truck got me catching up and looks like you've done good for yourself - awesome! I'll use you for all the stuff I need moving forward.

congrats buddy, talk to ya soon .

Latest posts

Members online