PIP UPDATED TUNES 2015

higherlife

Reaction score
How do I get the new tunes and on the email list??? I've missed the last two updates and can't get PIP to send them to me. Kind of disappointed, expecially for the 500$ that the tunes cost.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Loaded the tunes this morning.. Hard to tell if it's quicker or not because in my head it's gonna feel faster no matter what because it's a new tune right lol..
The shifting is good and it's a ton cleaner than the V6 performance tune.. I laid into it going slow in 6th and still couldn't get a cloud of black smoke so that's awesome in my eyes ;)
I've only ran the street and performance tunes in all the versions of the pip tunes so I can't comment on the extreme tune in any of them.. I may try it 1 day if I go to the track but other than that I won't be loading it!

Thumbs up Mike @ Pip!

Charles

20156point7

Reaction score
Loaded the tunes this morning.. Hard to tell if it's quicker or not because in my head it's gonna feel faster no matter what because it's a new tune right lol..
The shifting is good and it's a ton cleaner than the V6 performance tune.. I laid into it going slow in 6th and still couldn't get a cloud of black smoke so that's awesome in my eyes ;)
I've only ran the street and performance tunes in all the versions of the pip tunes so I can't comment on the extreme tune in any of them.. I may try it 1 day if I go to the track but other than that I won't be loading it!

Thumbs up Mike @ Pip!

Charles
the extreme tune isnt cleaner I believe it's a little dirtier than the v6 but I haven't payed attention, today I will see if it's dirtier for sure

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Hm wonder how much dirtier. My performance tune smokes pretty good as is, it gets cleaner on the new version?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
That's good haha. My gf hates the smoke, I don't mind it much but it's all good. If shifts get better I'm fine, they're a little choppy. Hoping I get the email soon lol

W219cls55

Reaction score
Better shifts better performance and smokes the same or less but not more. Overall, I love the new tunes. Downshift is great too. :D

oxcobra

Reaction score
I leave mine on the performance all the time to me it's the best if everything and just a good all around driver. I did a little around town yesterday and the shifting feels much much better over the v6 tunes and that's what I was mainly looking for. I'll have to get on it a little this evening and see what the power is like but rolling into it feels very responsive and doesn't kick town as much as it used to

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I am still waiting :pointlaugh: but truck has been sitting all week because it's clean, been driving the trail rig to work! I can't wait to get the new tunes loaded though!

Latest posts

Members online