pius chargers?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Fair enough! I know the name from my days into other turboed apps. I dont know exactly why its taking so long to get two stinking turbos.

Two sides to every story, as you know. I always tell people to pick their Pius dealer wisely. Dp-tuner is who I always recommend if I can't handle it with Mr. Bell, myself.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Ok well it sound like to me the man makes a great charger aslong as I get it from a good dealer. Was trying to get it all through irate since I already will have quite a few things coming from jake. Just don't have 3 months to wait on a charger though. Figured if all purchased through him I'll get a bundle deal. Thanks for all the comments and info fellas

97powerstroke

Reaction score
I'm not pulling or racing but I've been daily driving and towing with one since 2010 and not a single issue with it. I bought it from wop when they were open. Probably have about 30,000 miles on it in the last 4 year's and if I go to bigger injectors I'll probably just have this turbo upgraded to the next size up. It spools really quick just a little over 1000 rpm and its making boost.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm not pulling or racing but I've been daily driving and towing with one since 2010 and not a single issue with it. I bought it from wop when they were open. Probably have about 30,000 miles on it in the last 4 year's and if I go to bigger injectors I'll probably just have this turbo upgraded to the next size up. It spools really quick just a little over 1000 rpm and its making boost.

Thats ***kin awesome!

ibestroken

Reaction score

Sounds like they hold up well. Now if I can get a response from irate and get some quotes Ill be good to go.

moose99psd

Reaction score
hes the guy alot of the big OTR companies call when they are sizing chargers for new engines and the like.. reguardless if you can wait.. he is worth the wait..

cjfarm11

Reaction score
I have talked to him a couple times and was very helpful and informative. I really like my turbo that i got from him and would buy another one from him.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Still waiting for my quote. Guess they are having to factor in the machining work for the custom charger.

uw mitch

Reaction score
I have no experience yet, but I just got one from Swaan in the for sale section. My buddy/mechanic has had Pius built turbos for him before and like 'em. I can't wait to get my DFI T4 kit in and the LASB on there.

~Mitch

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.