Platinum Grill Bars?

B.Warning

Reaction score
The bars on my truck are scratched from what looks like previous owner used a sos pad to remove bugs or something. I'm looking to upgrade to the platinum bars and wondered if any sponsors sell or offer these cheaper than Ford.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Um, I don't necessary need the whole grille. I've already painted my surround and thought you could buy just the bars.

12stroker

Reaction score
I looked into it a while back for my truck. And the dealership told me I needed to buy even the center piece as well. But I am not sure I know each center bar was 180 each.

BK39

Reaction score
Just put you a mesh grill in it.......it'll stand out from the rest.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I looked into it a while back for my truck. And the dealership told me I needed to buy even the center piece as well. But I am not sure I know each center bar was 180 each.

They are 180 each for the standard center bars. There is a top one and a bottom one. For the platinum brushed bars, they are 450 each! Just FYI

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I would try that but he would probably order the ones for 180 and then they would come in regular flat chrome.

12stroker

Reaction score
I gave them the vin off a platinum because they won't just look up a part. They needed a vin so idk I will try to go by this week to see what they say.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I gave them the vin off a platinum because they won't just look up a part. They needed a vin so idk I will try to go by this week to see what they say.

What assholes, my ford guys will look up anything I ask them to. Morgan and I went in there once looking for fuel line quick connect fittings lol

FordPSD64

Reaction score
have y'all looked at sunrise ford to see if theres much of a price difference? they're a vendor and usually the prices are a little better.

Latest posts

Members online