Zmann

Reaction score
Why pay extra ?

you have a ton of leftover bedazlment's from when you did up your jeans

LOL

I to am a skeptic of everything .. but dam these look legit

Mdub707

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Cometic gaskets yet? I had heard they were out for our trucks now too. I always used Cometic for my race quads. It was either Honda (OEM) or Cometic. They were always great. I, however, don't want to be the guinea pig on the truck.

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Cometic gaskets yet? I had heard they were out for our trucks now too. I always used Cometic for my race quads. It was either Honda (OEM) or Cometic. They were always great. I, however, don't want to be the guinea pig on the truck.

Cometic had set backs in testing... I spoke to them on the phone a few months ago....... they said mid next yr maybe

Zmann

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Cometic gaskets yet?

LOL why ?

the OEM's are fine IMHO

but I also use Cometic MLS gaskets for all my 2 strokes ,, it's nice because they can be reused

Mdub707

Reaction score
Just curiosity, it's always nice to have options man. It's not like OEM are the end all gasket, for most people they work fine, but people still blow them from time to time, even with the job done 100% correct.

F-250-owner, thanks man!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Only for you

Sorry to have such resentment about this subject. When industry retailers take a product, change the name and then charge double I tend to be skeptical as well.

It seems as these are holding their own right now so props to you guys. I know if I were running a shop customer service would be #1 and crappy aftermarket HG's would be a curse.

Wojo

Reaction score
Back from the dead. I'll be using the RCD gaskets in my truck when I pull it apart for head gasket replacement inf ebruary. Is the general consensus on these gaskets still the same in that they are just as good as factory?

jrex2506

Reaction score
always heard factory is the way to go but I think they started using same material as factory

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online