Platinum Headlights

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, definitely going with retroshop now. How much for the lights?

whatever my cost from ford was for replacements. i wanna say $750 a light . or maybe , for my customers who wanna do it thru retro shop , i'll save mine as cores and hook the homeys up so people don't have to buy spares to do it like that.

RetroShop

Reaction score
whatever my cost from ford was for replacements. i wanna say $750 a light . or maybe , for my customers who wanna do it thru retro shop , i'll save mine as cores and hook the homeys up so people don't have to buy spares to do it like that.

Now thats a sweet deal there! ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on yours, I think they are set to arrive any second now.....love playing with these new ones!

Anyone else interested - let me know! Hit me up at any of the methods listed in my signature and we can get you squared away.

Jomax

Reaction score
I got to say. 550 is a super good price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetroShop

Reaction score
I got to say. 550 is a super good price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told I'm too cheap on them........based on what I've seen....I'm below "market"...but well.....I know the time we have in them, shipping, etc....I think I'll stick to $550 on these for a bit :pint:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've been told I'm too cheap on them........based on what I've seen....I'm below "market"...but well.....I know the time we have in them, shipping, etc....I think I'll stick to $550 on these for a bit :pint:

Do you accept purchase orders to hold pricing for long term?! LOL

highdrum

Reaction score

I am totally game for this core swap! How much for core fee until I send mine back to you or to retroshop?

RetroShop

Reaction score
A little before / after teaser.....

I have more pics here - http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1440280

before....

DSC01740_zps9yo6pwuy.jpg

after....

DSC01777_zpsritfyjgi.jpg

theplumber

Reaction score
Looks good, have you done a set in white gold yet?

What is the price forma set of these light?
I would also have the black Ford embleme
And the F250 on each side of the truck.
That would be nice on my Platinum.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk