Platteville, Wi Dyno Day, Sat May 5th

lubeowner

Reaction score
We will be hosting a dyno day. This will be all day. We have over 3 acres of black top parking lot so we can accommodate all vehicles and trailers. Food and drinks will be served by a local college group. There is also going to be a car show in conjunction with the local car club so there is going to be lots of nice cars here along with the diesel trucks. There will be a show and shine throughout the day. We are locate about 100 yards north of exit 19 off of hwy 151 in Platteville. Very easy to find.

If anyone is interested in dynoing their truck let me know as as a max I am not sure we can run any more then 4 trucks per hour. The dyno will start a 9 am and I need to line up more workers if we have to run late into the evening. If entering into the show and shine let me know as we need to make sure we have enough space reserved for all vehicles entered.

Please ask any questions and I will answer them.

Jeremy

genuineford

Reaction score
I was the 8th truck on that dyno. First ford from what it looked like. I wish I could make it but I have some other plans now.

Dave

Reaction score
How did it go. I didnt make it. Ended up swapping FICM's in my brother in laws truck only to find out his oil cooler is shot

lubeowner

Reaction score
I am very happy overall. Had about what I expected with overall turnout. Started Dynoing around 11 am and ran pretty close to about not stop until around 6 p.m. Ran a total of 25 turbos on the dyno, which makes about one every 15 minutes. I was hoping that maybe they could get up to about 5 an hour but it didn't happen. We ended up having lots of people not be able to get on the dyno and that would be my only complaint. There were about 300 spectators that came throughout the day and that was way more then I hoped. Next year there will be two dyno's, bikini car wash, tent and band playing afterwords.

I have some videos on my facebook page, friend me if you want. Here is a link to a pretty cool burnout contest between Mike and Josh. I think clearly Mike won in his 6.7 as Josh gave up way earlier then Mike.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150707807782101

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.