Please give us local sections!

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Whats the latest with this? Lets get the ball rolling folks. Do we need to get more mods attention?

David S.

Reaction score
I'm sure they are aware of this and are doing their best to make it happen (hopefully). Give them some credit, this place is awesome and is growing everyday and they've already made a bunch of significant changes to make this place better and better. Give them some time, it'll happen.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I know there's not a lot of SC people here but it would be nice to have a state section... I'm getting tired of the .org which is the only site besides this I frequent a lot for the simple fact I buy and sell a lot and there's just so many people over there

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
That is the biggest issue. That and Crowz is really busy.

Ok It would be sweet!!! that would be a easy way to know were the forum members are. in location to you....

I should start another "wanted" thread.. But before I do, I should run it by you mods and the owner first..

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just an update. I'm gonna work on putting this together for you this week. Shouldnt be a big deal.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I want this site to be a reflection of what you guys want. We'll get it done.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Sweet tits!

PSA FTMFW!

BTW,... Out of all the Kansas members I've met online in the past few years I think I've only met a handful, mainly due to the fact that I can't keep up with them on the forums. I know there are 4 or 5 within 30 minutes of me and it would be nice to be able to contact them easier when times arise.

Latest posts

Members online