Please welcome your Army Staff.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
That's cool. You're welcome in there. We'll see what the demand is for the other section and go from there...

HVFC6040

Reaction score
:flipa:

Why did you ditch the username?

I was actually getting ready to request a change on PSN. That was the only forum that I used with a different name. Now everything is uniform. Im a little slow so it makes things easier on my brain LOL

AK Gandy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wherever there is free housing and food stamps.
That's cool. You're welcome in there. We'll see what the demand is for the other section and go from there...
Cool by me.

I would also like to address a lie that continually gets perpetuated by a certain member. :mad:

There was only one time that I let P&R spill over into another forum on PSN.

In that particular instance, it was precipitated by a political cartoon (the purple airplane).

In other words, I commented on a political comment.

I just get tired when this particular post whore tries to repeat the lie enough ........hoping for it to become true. :rolleyes:

Queen Of The Rodeo

Reaction score
Cool by me.

I would also like to address a lie that continually gets perpetuated by a certain member. :mad:

There was only one time that I let P&R spill over into another forum on PSN.

In that particular instance, it was precipitated by a political cartoon (the purple airplane).

In other words, I commented on a political comment.

I just get tired when this particular post whore tries to repeat the lie enough ........hoping for it to become true. :rolleyes:

Your they ultimate post whore.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

If no P&R, maybe just hanging out in AWOL could be fun.

I get tired of politics anyway. :doh:

LOL LOL

I would perfer to discuss things with Rick besides Politics...It might be a good time.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I would perfer to discuss things with Rick besides Politics...It might be a good time.

I agree on this. I actually have a lot of respect for Rick standing up for his opinions - although we don't often agree he does have a viewpoint that is quite valid - at least a whole lot more valid than some of the white trash nonsense that has been perpetuated on PSN from time to time.

Welcome Rick.

Atsah

Reaction score
I agree on this. I actually have a lot of respect for Rick standing up for his opinions - although we don't often agree he does have a viewpoint that is quite valid - at least a whole lot more valid than some of the white trash nonsense that has been perpetuated on PSN from time to time.

Welcome Rick.

:whs: To a T..

AK Gandy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wherever there is free housing and food stamps.

Welcome Rick.

Atsah said:
:whs: To a T..

Thank you Jason and Mark.

abbottfarms

Reaction score

Welcome Rick.

Well said, and I agree.

Dave

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Not to derail the thread or anything............................

But who's got a recent picture of Nigel?

I'm seein a trend in the moderators here.

Latest posts

Members online