PMF 10" Lift Flexing

NotStock

Reaction score
Wow!!! that is over the top epic!!! how are the highway manners as far as bump steer, cornering, and ride quality? i swear the closer i get to pulling the trigger on a lift, the harder it gets!!!

I drove the truck for a couple days and did some tuning on it. It drives really nice. The owner is currently driving it 2300 miles across the country, Im sure when he gets home he can provide some feedback on highway manners, lol. It corners really good, steering input is quick and consistent. There is some body roll given the softer ride but its not to bad. The coilovers are custom built and valved specific for each kit I build, so I can tailor them to the specific customer and his needs.

Agjake11

Reaction score
icon_mother_of_god.jpg

That is SICK

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
What kind of hydro assist is on that? After i put your Pmf track bar and a redneck ram assist my steering is touchy at higher speed. I Only have 800miles on that setup and that was in 2 days... Also what kind of sway bar is on that truck?

NotStock

Reaction score
YOU GUYS DO GREAT WORK

love to see it in the air
would hate to see it land whith those wheels=destruction

love the rear set up

That sidewall definitely scares me. I beaded them up and they were pretty damn easy to bead though.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
What kind of hydro assist is on that? After i put your Pmf track bar and a redneck ram assist my steering is touchy at higher speed. I Only have 800miles on that setup and that was in 2 days... Also what kind of sway bar is on that truck?

That is a PSC setup with an ORU diff mount. We custom milled the Mag Hytec front diff cover and machined the ORU mount so they would work with eachother. We also made a custom mount onto the center draglink. It came out really clean.

Have you had your truck on an alignment rack? Im betting you either have to to little castor or too much toe.

bryan.d

Reaction score
That is wicked. I saw that truck last nite in se louisiana, about 30 mi outside new orleans. The purple axles made it stand out. Awsome job.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
what is the possibility of something with the ride quality and flex of this being offered in a smaller lift height. say 4"

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Trevor, that is impressive out of such a tall truck. Didn't expect that much out of it, I wish my truck flexed that good. Damn I love those rear bars.

NotStock

Reaction score
what is the possibility of something with the ride quality and flex of this being offered in a smaller lift height. say 4"

It could be done. Different front upper coilover mounts would be needed to allow the use of a decent travel coilover. In theory, you would end up with 8-9" front travel and 11-12" rear travel. This is just shooting from the hip...

Latest posts

Members online