PMF Short Arm 4-Link **New Product Release**

NotStock

Reaction score
We are releasing a new product directed towards the performance truck guys. This is a short arm 4-link with geometry designed around -2" to 2.5" lifted applications. They can be used up to a 3.5" lift if needed. Anyone that drag races, sled pulls, or are otherwise looking for ultimate performance out of their frontend will notice massive improvements with this kit. There are a few things that separate these from anything else on the market.

The joints we are supplying with these kits are 1.25" shank QA1 monsters. They have a static load rating of 76,200 lbs!!! While a smaller heim would be more than sufficient and probably never fail, this large of a joint will offer a much longer service life and is able to better distribute the load of even the highest hp rigs.

The frame mount for these is gusseted in multiple areas to prevent any possible flex. They also allow for additional mounting hardware to be used if desired to increase strength. Installation is bolt in and uses existing holes (would require drilling if additional mounting hardware use is desired).

On the axle side, the endlinks are offset to allow as much clearance for tires and turning radius as possible. As with all of our links, we use 2" OD .250 wall tubing.

We are working on an additional shock mount to add an extra shock specifically for use on sled pulling trucks. We will update as progress is made with this.

These will come standard in a semi gloss black wrinkle powder coat.

Orders can be placed for these and production has begun on them. I expect to have 5 kits ready to ship by late next week. Introductory pricing on these is $899 which makes them a very competitive package at a great price point! If anyone has any questions, dont hesitate to ask!!

Kits can be ordered from our site at, http://www.pmfsuspension.com/2005-12-Ford-F-250350-Short-Arm-4-Link_p_76.html

NotStock

Reaction score
IMG_20130512_132814_734_zps2e1baa02.jpg

IMG_20130512_105606_544_zpsb25adb5e.jpg

IMG_20130512_115849_340_zps8a8d9b4f.jpg

IMG_20130512_115450_578_zps4f44a60c.jpg

IMG_20130513_203333_398_zpsc2ce2a8c.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
Looking good Trevor, looking forward to getting one soon. Keep me updated on the kit with the extra shock option.

NotStock

Reaction score
Mink, still trying to work with Rancho to get some specs so we can build it around a specific shock.

Coxey, the geometry it is built around and type of joints used should eliminate all wheel hop. The additional shock mount will allow tuneability to the system for number track setups.

extreme3807

Reaction score
First impressions of this kit, it flat out works! Steering felt much better, handling was a significant improvement, and zero front hop doing some 4wd front launches. Front felt much more stable.

Installation was a breeze, each side took me about 15 minutes. Their is plenty of tire clearance so that is definitely not an issue. The quality of the kit, welds, heim joints is insane. I would never think twice about running it again. With my truck being lowered it still provides plenty of ground clearance.
abu8y8ap.jpg
ubezyrut.jpg
atate8yt.jpg
gu8y7a2a.jpg
azazune2.jpg

VanoFord

Reaction score
gosh damnit! you guys need to stop makin AWESOME stuff so I can stop ordering from you guys! :sarcasm: You'll be gettin another call from me in a month or so for these.

(thanks again for all the help/answerin questions on my Icon install over the weekend)

NotStock

Reaction score
Very nice. I know a truck that needs to update to an 05 front suspension and a 4-link.... I'll steer them towards this.

I can make a custom frame mount so that all they had to do was drill and bolt instead of mount the radius arm basket and then the 4-link to the radius arm mount. Wouldnt add much to the cost and would be cleaner.

rpm-inc

Reaction score

NotStock

Reaction score
Add $100, it would also come with the needed hardware. As far as manual or auto, I dont know. It would mount in the same location as the radius arm basket would have been.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
Did you see the pics in the link I posted where the manual trans crossmember doesn't allow the radius arm bracket to mount? I was wondering if you could make something to work around that. Would save me from making a different crossmember....:cool:

Driver side only.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
Sorry, I hadnt looked at the thread. Nothing you can really do other than make a crossmember. Modifying the 4-link bracket to not interfere would render the bracket too week, same goes for the crossmember. If you wanted, I have a fabricated crossmember that would be 90% complete. You would just need to do some minor cutting and drilling to it and locate it where ever needed. It would be intended to bolt to the side of the 4-link bracket.

NotStock

Reaction score
Not on the site, it would be a combination of a few different components from different kits. Price with the crossmember would be $1100 for everything

Latest posts

Members online