• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF Stage 2 Traction Bars w/ gussets and 6" Blocks

TXAG07

Reaction score
Just like the title says. They are the bolt on bars for short bed. They are painted Ford Dark Shadow Grey and have the new style gussets. Few scratches in paint that can be touched up just due to wear and where bars are bolted to axle which cannot be seen. They worked perfect and look awesome just going different route with truck and want to free up some cash. $500 firm. Paid $725 plus shipping 7 months ago for them.

Blocks are PMF with with black coating and tapered. Have holes for centering axle. Provide 1" rake with my 4" lift and was level with overload and leaf removed on my 2.5" lift. Includes u bolts. $100 OBO.

Will post pics later, but wanted to post up quick sine I will have them in Ennis at the Workd Finals. Located in Dallas. Will probably not ship.

TXAG07

Reaction score
Yes they bolt up to 08. They came off my 08.

HP. Not quite sure, but from what I remember Trevor from PMF saying was that the Stage 2 with gussets is as strong as the stage 3. The Stage 3 say 900hp on the website. I have ******** Race tune, studs, and upgraded atmo and the bars worked perfectly.

TXAG07

Reaction score
Pics for everyone:

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Latest posts

Members online