• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF traction bars for sale.

bpb424

Reaction score
PMF traction bars for sale.

These are a set of used PMF long bed traction bars.*
I bought these off a member and was led to believe they would work for a short bed, but they don't so I need to sell them.*

They do not come with a block. Trevor can make a block to whatever size you want.*

I'll consider trades for 6.4 stuff + cash or if your trade is worth more I'll add cash plus these. I just wanna unload them and cut my losses
Asking - $500 pick up, willing to meet someone within reasonable distance*

ddc1f0bb.jpg

c7e4ac3d.jpg

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
what does the rear block thats missing look like??? Im interested if I can build a block or about how much for a new one do you know?? Thanks going on a 08 CCLB F350 W/ 8" Rize lift.

bpb424

Reaction score
what does the rear block thats missing look like??? Im interested if I can build a block or about how much for a new one do you know?? Thanks going on a 08 CCLB F350 W/ 8" Rize lift.

Here is a pic of the block. This is a 6.5" lift

I'd call Trevor about pricing.

b78c0124.jpg

bpb424

Reaction score
I'll see if I can find a way to freight ship them. I am guessing it would cost a sh!t ton to ship them via UPS or fed ex
it will still probably be a lot

bpb424

Reaction score
Do i need the block for my stock 97 single cab lb

I still have them. I honestly don't know if they would work on a 97, but yes you would still need the block. Trevor may be able to fab up something for a 97. I honestly don't know.

Still got em? Also interested in possibly shipping

Still have them but shipping would be outrageous due to weight

NotStock

Reaction score
I still have them. I honestly don't know if they would work on a 97, but yes you would still need the block. Trevor may be able to fab up something for a 97. I honestly don't know.

Still have them but shipping would be outrageous due to weight

If you need them shipped, I can get you labels and try to save you a couple bucks. The blocks should work on a '97 as long as it is a 3.5" axle diameter. The blocks are setup for a 3 5/8" axle but have some tolerance to allow a variance. If you need any help, just let me know.
-Trevor

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
If you need them shipped, I can get you labels and try to save you a couple bucks. The blocks should work on a '97 as long as it is a 3.5" axle diameter. The blocks are setup for a 3 5/8" axle but have some tolerance to allow a variance. If you need any help, just let me know.
-Trevor

I am interested!!

Latest posts

Members online