PMF

no_pistons7

Reaction score
anyone running anything PMF or have any first hand experience with them as far as quality etc? looking into there crossover steering kit and there crossover track bar kit for my 01 7.3

78f100

Reaction score
I have thier traction blocks and bars, I really like them. He builds some good stuff, and customer service was good. When I got my bars some of the powder coat was flaking off the mounts, he was going to send me new ones but I chose not to ( didn't want to change them out...lol). It wasn't a big deal to me, he explained he had some issues with the cleaner they used on the metal to prep it was not properly removed causing the powder to flake and they had corrected it.That was all I could ask for imo, he was willing to send me new ones without any fuss, that was 2+years ago still holding up well. I think you will be happy with them.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'm on my second complete lift from PMF and I've been completely happy with everything. Everything is really well built and nice. I'm sure that the crossover stuff is just as nice as well.

f3502wd

Reaction score
I have the stage 2 tractions bars with the built in blocks. Always answered my questions and calls. No issues here

co04cobra

Reaction score
I am running and have ran many of his products. All top notch stuff and very good customer service.

Give him a call, he will get you set up with what you need.

sootie

Reaction score
i run pmf product and the quality is unbeatable. fit and finish is awesome and the detail even down to the packaging is insane. i will always be a customer of trevors.

no_pistons7

Reaction score
awesome thats all i need to know..will be going with him, prices are great on the stuff i wanted too. thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online