Pod mount

2008badlander

Reaction score
I ordered the pod mount for my mini Maxx that will go above the drivers Side air vent. In my truck it is silver on the corner and the mount is black. Does anyone recommend a certain way to paint this to match. Also does Anyone know the actual color?

gfulton

Reaction score
I think I have one like that on my truck but it is the same color as the dash (silver) truck is not here or I would post a pic up.........Gary

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Not off hand but I just had a local paint supply shop match it to the color and put it in a spray can. Not exact but pretty close. And h&s also makes one that comes factory matched it just is a little bigger.
3e8yvaja.jpg

Sent from a lawn mower

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
I would go with the Darkhorse one... top notch and flows very well, plus Ricky gets them dead on factory

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not off hand but I just had a local paint supply shop match it to the color and put it in a spray can. Not exact but pretty close. And h&s also makes one that comes factory matched it just is a little bigger.
3e8yvaja.jpg

Sent from a lawn mower

Who's mount is that?

BBottoms

Reaction score
Is having paint custom mixed the only option or is there an off the shelf aerosol can available from somewhere?

Also, does anyone do a custom molded piece to fit an Edge CTS? I know Edge makes the pods, but I really like the look of the custom H&S mount above.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so the h&s doesnt match? i had them send me one, just wonder if i'm going to have to get it repainted.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Well the one I bought comes black. The new pod they make that big one that covers the whole top comes already painted I believe.

Sent from a lawn mower

Latest posts

Members online