Popped another... Gearhead tunes...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
More or less exactly like it, just with two displays rather then one. I'll snap a pic later.

bigfords

Reaction score
DPSW.jpg

This type of mount is what I want to make... but I would like it to have a 90* bend and then another 90* to make it sit flush with the gauge rather then out in front of it...

I may just order this one from Clay and mod it to fit the Hydra. I had one years ago, before I knew better and ran some other tuner... LOL

I have one of these sitting in the door of my truck...throw me a couple bucks and I will send it your way...

bigfords

Reaction score
I doubt that there is enough material there to get two 90' bends in it though.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
DPSW.jpg

This type of mount is what I want to make... but I would like it to have a 90* bend and then another 90* to make it sit flush with the gauge rather then out in front of it...

I may just order this one from Clay and mod it to fit the Hydra. I had one years ago, before I knew better and ran some other tuner... LOL

Joe, I have some ABS at the house. If you can get me some dimensions on the side of the mounting area for the switcher you are after I can see what I can come up with.

moose99psd

Reaction score
I should have done it when the motor was out, but I want to rebuild the hot side pipe to have it come in more 6.0 like and over the top of the motor. Now that the coolant filter is out of the way I think I can.

Just need the time in the shop... and the pipe... and the time...

When we build my pipes we will build snother for you. Make them the same. Ill even pay for the pipe.

from my butt

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well...

Slight correction...

The tune I was running is the No Limit tune, and thus far it is my favorite.

If there is one down side to the Hydra chip its how easy it is to load tunes on. I thought Gearhead was in #1 and then 2-3 were the No Limit tunes.

#1 tune is still the best one yet!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
999681_183955188446224_2065734491_n.jpg

Someone was asking about a picture of the switch... Its pretty cool, the cable locks in a ton better then the other vendors...

thuglike

Reaction score
Well...

Slight correction...

The tune I was running is the No Limit tune, and thus far it is my favorite.

If there is one down side to the Hydra chip its how easy it is to load tunes on. I thought Gearhead was in #1 and then 2-3 were the No Limit tunes.

#1 tune is still the best one yet!

$HIT just got real!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it Joe!!!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Yup... Just jumped on to the interstate... Someone didn't think they should let me merge... Well I informed them they were mistaken!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL... Funny ****!

Matt, I'll give it some driving tonight.

I sent you an email, no hurry, 5 shots of fireball and I am headded to bed now, but when you get a chance!

Latest posts

Members online