Post the weight of your truck

TooMuch03

Reaction score
Every time someone posts up some dyno numbers, the first response is asking for track times to back them up. I know I do it all the time too. Honestly, the track time and trap speed is useless if you don't have the actual weight of the truck. Seems easy to just weigh it right? Then why have I heard weights for nearly identical trucks that are over 1k lbs different? It doesn't make sense. So do our trucks really vary that much even in the same configuration or do the scales vary that much? If you guys wouldn't mind playing along and posting up the weight of your truck, if you've weighed it, with the year and model, cab and box configuration, lift and tires, any other mods to add or remove significant weight(i.e. toolboxes), and also where the truck was weighed.

I'll start. 2003 F-250 Lariat 4x4, ext cab short box, leveled on 33s, no spare, 1/4 tank of fuel (29 gal tank), weighed 7580 lbs with me (about 170) and my friend (about 180) at Wisconsin DOT certified quarry scale.

duddy

Reaction score
08 f250 CCSB fx4 leveled on 33, 3/4 tank of fuel,with me and some miscellaneous crap in the box 8260. always in that window, check after every crop comes off on one of the farm scales.

windrunner408

Reaction score
06 F350 SRW ECSB with nearly an empty tank and no spare tire weighed on a CAT scale with stock tires and wheels was 7200lbs without me in it. I weigh 230lbs.

I have also weighed it with the spare tire, full tank of fuel (29 gallon tank), and light tool box and it weighed in 7700lbs with out me in it.

Last edited:

Lilpooh

Reaction score
04 KingRanch CC DRW Long box. Stock suspension, stock tire/rim, Empty bed, Full tank (38gal), Me in the seat (275lbs), on cert. scale at quarry. Truck 8240lbs.

strokin6L

Reaction score
according to the scale that i weighed on when i pulled my truck....it weighed around 7150 with 1/4 tank of fuel and my light a$$ in it.

El chupacabra

Reaction score
04 250 rclb 4x4. With A.R.E. construction cap, low fuel light on,35" mud terrains, bed empty tool boxes loaded, with me in it (215lbs) 8760lbs at Lincoln metal. I'm guessing I'm close to 10k when I'm loaded with all my equipment and a full tank of fuel lol.

-Jake-

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
02 rc/lb xl, lowered on 33x12.50 Nitto ATs with fuel 20x10s. No spare, No tailgate. With hidden hitch and just before low fuel light came on with me in it (210). 6610 lbs at Mission drag strip.

Before I lowered it (stock hieght with leveling kit) with tailgate and no spare and 1/2 tank at mission dragstrip with me in it 6770lbs

Snake

Reaction score
2005 F-250 Harley Edition, CCSB, 4x4, full tank of fuel, and an ARE Z-Series topper tipped a CAT certified scale at 8,180 lbs

Only other aftermarket stuff on the truck was an airhorn set up (compressor, 5 gallon tank, and horns).

TooMuch03

Reaction score
according to the scale that i weighed on when i pulled my truck....it weighed around 7150 with 1/4 tank of fuel and my light a$$ in it.

So your truck is 250 lbs lighter than mine, even though they are both ext cab short bed.... odd but I guess its not a huge difference. I wonder if there is just that much variation in scales.

strokin6L

Reaction score
well Adam, the scale that i weigh'd mine on wasn't a certified scale...so your weight might be more accurate IDK. However i've heard of others with the same bed/cab configuration as mine be right around the same weight with the same amount of fuel.

Snake

Reaction score
So your truck is 250 lbs lighter than mine, even though they are both ext cab short bed.... odd but I guess its not a huge difference. I wonder if there is just that much variation in scales.

Didn't you also have a 180 lb passenger in the truck?

Edit -- disregard. I just realized you already did the math. LOL

smokedout250

Reaction score
Mine ways in at 7320, scsb, stock tires and leveled measure out at 34". Also have tool box with 4 gallons of oil and coolant. Around 3/4 of a tank of fuel

I forgot I have the spare in too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online