Power Hungry Performance Hydra Chip...

chris1978

Reaction score
Yup. Best purchase I've made in a while. Takes longer to figure out what tunes you want to run and in what order than it does to burn the chip.

Sent from my XT910

TyCorr

Reaction score
Whats the benefit? Other than the obvious ability to run different tuners work on one device?

bad12jr

Reaction score
Emailed tunes, ability to change tunes in a matter of minutes without pulling the chip from the pcm.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Whats the benefit? Other than the obvious ability to run different tuners work on one device?

Build in module by-pass for diagnosing

built in no start for theft

Ability to tune the chip without removing from PCM

Digital selector to see which tune you are in

ability to hold 16+ tunes

access to stock tunes for any PCM code ever made, in case you ever buy a different truck.

Lots of new technology.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Is the $50 discount reflected in the pricing on their website, or do we have to do something special when we place an order?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sounds good. Its not something Id need but sounds like its a plethora of options.

I would like one tune that does everything, im opposite of this. No hate, no hate. I was curious what all the.clamor was about.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Sounds good. Its not something Id need but sounds like its a plethora of options.

I would like one tune that does everything, im opposite of this. No hate, no hate. I was curious what all the.clamor was about.

I feel the same way... And I typically only used one tune with my Swamps tuning...

But right now I have tunes from 3 different vendors on the chip... If I want to try something new its simply an email or phone call, give them a serial number and bang its in my in box.

Black 02

Reaction score
Picked up one of these a few weeks ago...

Quite simply the best piece of hardware to come out for our trucks in quite a few years!!!

There on sale right now thru sunday, just noticed there facebook post today...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/powerhungryperformance

Oh yeah, basically the F6 but two years later....

Yeah, I had one of those like 2 years ago.... LOLLOLLOL

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, DP only allows their tunes..... :puke:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Oh yeah, basically the F6 but two years later....

Yeah, I had one of those like 2 years ago.... LOLLOLLOL

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, DP only allows their tunes..... :puke:

Hummm...

No.

Its nothing like the F6. Only thing similar is the controler...

But even it is improved on. You'd know this if you would look into the product.

rat49f6

Reaction score
I had the f6 this is leaps and bounds over it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Milford

Reaction score
Who offers tunes for it now? Gearhead, PHP, and who is the 3rd CSI? I'd get one but I just bought a forged rod short block today so that was my money for the next few weeks. Oh well eventually I will have one for this motor when I put it all in. Pretty excited to have multiple tuners available at the press of a button and click of a mouse for updates and changes.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Swamps, I would bet money that No Limit will be back on board, Anyone that uses PHP tuning software and wants to send you a tune...

All you have to do is call who ever you want and ask. I would bet David at DI would, Tadd at Elite would...

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I have the minotaur finally and may be on board. I have to start fresh with every tune unless I can get better templates!

JD3020

Reaction score
I wish i had the cash right now, or could get both my chips and burner sold. I'd love to have a Hydra so i don't have to dick with pulling the chip out every time i want to making some tuning tweaks.

Anybody know if there'd be a possibility of it working as an emulator in the future?

Milford

Reaction score
Swamps, I would bet money that No Limit will be back on board, Anyone that uses PHP tuning software and wants to send you a tune...

All you have to do is call who ever you want and ask. I would bet David at DI would, Tadd at Elite would...

Ok cool. Thank you. I cant wait to get some stuff done where you can feel a difference in having a different tuner.

Latest posts

Members online