POWER-STRUCK Tunes

Petro

Reaction score
I Pmed Justin Last Saturday or Sunday about maybe Getting Some tunes for my truck. After a little bit of talking about what I wanted to do, I settled on a 4 postion chip with High Idle, Tow, 75, and An all out tune. I sent him a payment monday or tuesday, And he had it shipped out the next day. It showed up at the post office on friday and I recieved it Saturday. When I got home from work I went ahead and installed it and Took it for a test drive. I was a bit skeptical at first, Knowing he is kind of new to PSA and I havnt heard alot about his tuning but after driving my truck that all went away.
I have put probably put 250 miles on since installing the chip yesterday and have had a chance to put some miles on every one of the tunes and to get some towing in too. Trans shifting is spot on, Shifts are clean, quick and smooth. The throttle pedal feels factory. He used the whole pedal and it is very smooth and isnt touchy. Even my All Out Tune is very smooth. Another Thing I noticed is how little my truck smokes. I have yet to see any more than a puff out of both my tow and 75 hp tunes. The All out tune Smokes some but is very controlled and is much much cleaner than any other Extreme tune Ive had in the past. The Next thing that impressed me was the power. Each tune has really surprised me. It takes alot to impress me since I used to drive a tuned 6.4 but His tuning has really brought my 7.3 to life. I am very impressed with his tuning and figured I would share my findings for anyone else who is on the fence about maybe trying his tunes.

Petro

Reaction score
Hmmm I'm very interested. Two things I care about more than power are trans tuning and lack of smoke ..

I would highly reccomend talking with him. After Riding in my buddies Gearhead tuned Ccsb 7.3, and my other buddies BDP tuned 7.3 I wouldnt hesitate to put my truck up against theirs. I Beleive mine runs just as strong, The trans shifting is just as good and the smoke is about the same as a GearHead tuned truck. I really couldnt be happier with mine. The price was great, Hes good to deal with and He sells a great product.

Petro

Reaction score
I also have been waiting for some feedback but nobody was really saying anything so I figured I may as well be the guniea pig and give them a try. Very happy I did.

MossBack

Reaction score
I have been powerstuck tuned for 1,000 miles now and my truck has been tuned for 86k miles total. With previous tuner I had lost 1 trans and thought I was about to lose a second. Although 85k is good for all the abuse I put it through still shifted very hard and it was something I just had been used to.

From the very first second I ran Justin's tunes my truck idles 10x smoother and shifts even smoother. I have posted links in his sponsor thread and a few video clips.

My truck now runs way better then it ever has I wish I would have ditched my "other" tuner long ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Petro

Reaction score
Figured my mileage yesterday, went from about 14 to 15 stock to right at 17 running the all out tune. I'm really happy with with that.

20007.3L

Reaction score
I am giving him a chip to reburn as soon as my WW is done! Im buying the WW off of him and a boost fooler! Grea guy to do buisness with and he has answered every single one of my stupid ass questions, no questions asked! Extremly helpful!

MossBack

Reaction score
or call.... i havnt talked to him, but a couple buddys have and said he's good to talk with!!!

live life full throttle

I have kept in good contact with him. Shoot him a text or a pm and he will get back to you later in the afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Petro

Reaction score
I would but I dont have a video camera and my phone is a flip phone so i dont really have the proper equipment. Ill see if i can find a camera to use.

Latest posts

Members online