Powermax and stick sticks?

TonyG

Reaction score
Those darn stick sticks will get ya haha, a powermax is a great addition to any 6.0 truck.... Won't see a ton more power then the stock unit (unless of course it's beat) we do powermaxs on stock fuel trucks on a regular bases just due to the cost is simular to a OE replacement and will give you room for improvement in the future

TonyG

Reaction score
The trucks we have done run IDP tunes, very responsive power and Eric is always willing to write you something custom if needs be

chappy

Reaction score
I gotta say both gearhead and tsd both do a wonderfull job with stick sticks and a pmax. both are a little diferent. Innovatives tunes never seemed to work right with my combo and was super laggy and smokey.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
At one time it stated on Garrett's website that the pmax was an excellent stock replacement and was capable of up to an additional 200 HP over stock.

So yes your buddy great by doing this cause he has room for improvement now in other areas of desired later down the road

TonyG

Reaction score
I gotta say both gearhead and tsd both do a wonderfull job with stick sticks and a pmax. both are a little diferent. Innovatives tunes never seemed to work right with my combo and was super laggy and smokey.

Hmmm maybe he made some revisions, did one last week made lots of smoke from the tires the customer said haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.