• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Powermax, Intake, 6.0 engine, 155 injectors

flexyford

Reaction score
Im doing a cummins swap so all the 6.0 goodies need to go...

Powermax Turbo, less than 4,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, for 04 and up pedistal. Asking $1100

S&B CAI, less than 4,000 miles on it, asking $200

RCD 155 injectors bought them from "06f250powerstroke" they will need to be gone through. Asking $800

04 6.0 powerstroke engine, 118,000 miles on it, has arp headstuds and egr delete. Asking $2000

All prices do not include shipping and are negotiable, pm me or call me at (920) 915-5706 Thanks for looking!

flexyford

Reaction score
Engine is fine, took the heads off and saw that a few of the pistons had a little meeting with the valves but i never knew anything was wrong until i popped the head off. Make me an offer, it is complete minus injectors and turbo as them are sold.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
More info?

with there adaptor plate,you have to grind the starter. there engine mounts vibrate the whole truck. ie. where the gussets are placed,they hit the lower mount. when you get to the coolant hose issues,they tell you the part no.for about three different hoses to cut up for the bends. theyre kit just seems rushed. i modified many of the areas,so the customer didnt feel he didnt recieve a hack job. search my threads on psn for pictures of the truck i did. if i took my cummins conversion to a place,and recieve the truck back the way ford cummins want you to install the engine. i would be pissed. not to mention when my customer wanted a fluiddampner,in place of the stocker,we needed a different tone ring for the tach. ford cummins said they didnt know when we would see the new piece. i had a local shop to me cut a new one. they were no help when it came to anything out of the ordinary...

Latest posts

Members online