Powerstroke214's build thread

Jomax

Reaction score
The leaf springs won't lol but I'm definitely gonna keep my suspension for the next truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convert your truck to a 2008+ length. It's super easy, you just move your stock hangers forward.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
My quarterly bump lol

Starting to get bored with it. Don’t think getting a 6.7 is the right step just yet so currently thinking about making a little HP bump. I’m uncertain so any experience or tips y’all have are appreciated

My thoughts are:
-250/100 or 285 hybrids
-S400(friend has a 71/83/.90 I’m thinking about) and a T4 kit
-Install Marty’s RR finally…
-Air Dog and probably a sump

I️ think another boot would be required to run my current No Limit intake? Otherwise that’s should be it on parts?

For those that don’t know, truck is studded and has 2200 stall DPC converter, billet input and clutches.

Altitude isn’t an issue. And I’ve towed over 10k once in 4 years. Main goal is just to break 700hp and not break the bank.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My quarterly bump lol

Starting to get bored with it. Don’t think getting a 6.7 is the right step just yet so currently thinking about making a little HP bump. I’m uncertain so any experience or tips y’all have are appreciated

My thoughts are:
-250/100 or 285 hybrids
-S400(friend has a 71/83/.90 I’m thinking about) and a T4 kit
-Install Marty’s RR finally…
-Air Dog and probably a sump

I️ think another boot would be required to run my current No Limit intake? Otherwise that’s should be it on parts?

For those that don’t know, truck is studded and has 2200 stall DPC converter, billet input and clutches.

Altitude isn’t an issue. And I’ve towed over 10k once in 4 years. Main goal is just to break 700hp and not break the bank.

yep we can get you a different boot, just do not do an 400 with a race cover. fit will be a nightmare.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Marty's fuel system didn't have a pump with it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just got the RR fittings initially. Initially was only doing studs. Figured it’d be easier if I wanted to do RR later. Then I swapped him a CTS and cash for the rest of the RR kit and didn’t want to send it in because reasons.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
daf5e6ac34d9f63f0456b913c9bba8a2.jpg

Prius life

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Prius with balls. Nice truck!

Thanks! It’s getting there. Gotta get tint, put my Icon coils and stuff back under it and a single 4” rear block. Gonna stay relatively stock.

Gotta get better tuning on it at some point and other small stuff

Latest posts

Members online