Prayer request for a fellow member....

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Not sure whose all heard or not but Paul and Chris Ruteledge of Complete Performance both lost a close family member today.... They are gonna be closed for a couple days to take care of everything and be with family. I know we all come together great at times like this and I am sure that both Paul and Chris would appreciate the support and prayers right now. Loosing family, old or young, is never an easy thing. Thoughts go out to you both and your families

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Got a grandmother who has terminal cancer. Not wanting to think much more about. Prayers for them.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yep. Prayer sent to the Rutledge family. Paul and Chris are both great guys...and I think they are a reflection of the man their grandpa was. RIP.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Little update from the family.

We would truly like to say Thanks for all the support from EVERYONE today.

It's been a very difficult day. For those wondering our Grandfather passed away today.

He was truly an man among men. One of the best people on earth.

Always had a story to tell and could make you laugh.

He went doing what he loved working on his farm.

Its going to be a difficult journey for a little while but things will get better.

Please if everyone will even if your not a praying person please keep my Grandmother in your prayers.

They would have been married 65yrs this February.

Again thank you all so much for everything.

I included a picture that was posted on the CP trucks facebook page in my thread in the CP section.

Zmann

Reaction score
My Grandfather passed away when I was 10 .. I still Miss Him

I am glad they had many more years to Know their Grandpa

Best wishes to all

davey99ps

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to them, I know exactly how they feel as I got a phone call 3:15am Monday morning that the girl I was seeing had just passed away in a really horrible car accident, it's hard to deal with this sorta thing

TyCorr

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to them, I know exactly how they feel as I got a phone call 3:15am Monday morning that the girl I was seeing had just passed away in a really horrible car accident, it's hard to deal with this sorta thing

That s horrible, sorry Davey.

My thoughts go out to complete performances' family. God.bless.

davey99ps

Reaction score
That s horrible, sorry Davey.

Didn't wanna muck up Steve's thread, just saying dealing with losing someone close isn't easy. I know I'm having a hard time with it an trying to keep my mind busy, hope Paul an his family are doing ok

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Prayers go out to the guys at CP and their family.. You too Davey something I couldn't deal with is losing someone that close id be a wreck

davey99ps

Reaction score
Prayers go out to the guys at CP and their family.. You too Davey something I couldn't deal with is losing someone that close id be a wreck

Yea it's not easy, been having a $hitty few months. Basically lost my job, had some other problems, an then this, just really sucks.

78f100

Reaction score
prayers sent, I know your Grandmother will need lots of prayers and support. I lost my wife after 10 years, cant imagine how tough it is after all the years they were together. God and time will heal all, I will continue to pray for your family.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
You're welcome, still going to be a tough time.

Sent from the doughnut shop

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Yep. Prayer sent to the Rutledge family. Paul and Chris are both great guys...and I think they are a reflection of the man their grandpa was. RIP.

:whs:

Prayers for Paul, Chris, Naomi and the rest of the family.
Awesome, that their grandparents were together as long as they were.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Sorry for their loss, losing a family member is never easy and takes time to work past. I hope they find the way to work past these difficult times.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.