• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Precision Billet gt4202r

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Here again for those of you who dont go to psn anymore

I have a perfect working condition 4202r for sale. I bought it with intention of trying it out on my setup i am running now but it is just way too much turbo for me and its hard to drive the truck because i am not driving the turbine hard enough, i am stepping down in turbo size. This has the billet compressor wheel and precision cover with only a few thousand miles on it. The turbo CHRA was used with a few thousand miles on it, i bought it with a new 1.12A/R precision t4 turbine housing, and a brand new precision billet wheel and cover on it. Since then i went on a road trip empty truck from MD to FL, and then again from MD to KY.. All crusing miles.

It is a very nice single turbo for a hot street truck, it just isnt working for me. I'd like to get my $2100 back out of it.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
the turbo is for sale but as of now it does not have an exhaust housing sitting on it.. shipped it to a fellow member to trade for a tighter more streetable housing and i am waiting to get it back. Turbo now comes with a new in the bag SS braided water line connection kit, free

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
It has a 76mm compressor inducer, and standard 83/75 garrett gt42 turbine wheel. Its got a garrett center section with the ports for the water connection. As of now i will include FREE with the asking price-

Coolant connection banjo and stainless braided lines
-4an stainless braid feed line (from lower rear left of block) with fittings to attach to the CHRA
oil drain fitting on CHRA and drain line/fittings to drain to valley.
Compressor outlet elbow with o ring flange and v-band clamp- fits awesome

Latest posts

Members online