Precision Turbo Intercooler

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I have been running a Precision intercooler for a while now. I installed the unit with the stock piping and intake horn to get a good test with just a replacement. I have noticed no drop in boost pressures, actually picked up a couple psi on the hotter tunes at WOT. There was also a drop in EBP at wide open throttle. I haven't had the ability to check IAT's, but the air has to be cooler given the chargers are driving harder. EGT's are also a few degrees cooler at WOT.

Empire Diesel hooked us up with the intercooler. The install was super easy and quick. Precision has done a great job on this unit, and Empire Diesel has them in stock and ready to go! Here are a few pictures of the intercooler. There is some No Limit Piping on there now :)

muhu4edy.jpg

ena9y8y4.jpg

e7e8ehe4.jpg

ahurataz.jpg

daru8a7u.jpg

egara3yz.jpg

3brorce

Reaction score
What is the price tag on it?

EDIT* $1350 found it on Empires site.

buck russell

Reaction score
Was unaware precision made a core large enough for our trucks! They've always made excellent intercoolers. How does she feel on the ole butt dyno?

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Very good to here. We have done a few of these now and all are very pleased with the outcome! Glad to here from you Scotty :toast:

Keep us posted with the No Limit pipes added to the project.

Like Scotty stated we have these ready to ship out today, give us a call for best pricing and place your order today.

Thnx
Empire
563-588-2708
[email protected]

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Tadd's intercooler is now on my truck. I bought it from him before DPC, so it holds up to big boost.

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good to hear all the great reviews with this particular intercooler!!
Again we have plenty in stock and ready to go for your holiday gift ideas for yourself!

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Precision IC here has the largest core on the market. I will measure mine, and post dimensions. There are definitely other very nice options, but I would consider Precision to be the best on the 6.4 of everything I've seen. Fits perfect. Pipes line up perfect. Large, cast tanks, and at a very competitive price by a brand with a first rate reputation. How's that for a plug? LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Precision core is 3.5" thick, 23.5" tall, and 26" wide. I would love for anyone who has another aftermarket or stock cooler to post dimensions if the OP doesn't mind.

alradco

Reaction score
Precision core is 3.5" thick, 23.5" tall, and 26" wide. I would love for anyone who has another aftermarket or stock cooler to post dimensions if the OP doesn't mind.

The Alradco 6.4 Intercooler is going to be 4"

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Don't mind at all. :thumbup:

For the dimensions of these things we are floored at how well they are preforming.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'm running an AFE unit, I know its over 3" of core thickness but I can't remember the other dimensions of it. I'll have to measure it in a bit. I can tell you though most after market ones are big step up over stock.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Clears just fine. Thought I was going to have to remove the bumper to put it on, but if you hold your mouth right, it'll slide right in place.

Sent From the Sea

Latest posts

Members online