Price Request

retrosolutions

Reaction score
PM me a price also, hi/lo and fogs. thanks!

Can do, will do, in just a few for you!

Just ordered mine! Hopefully they get here today!

Should be there soon bud!

JK LOL

i have the 6k in high/low beam with fogs and they are awesome, the kit looks intimadating to install, but super easy, i mounted both fog and head light ballast on the core support behind the head lights, theres enough wire to reach down to fog lights as well, iam sure all yall will love em

retrosolutions

Reaction score
i have the 6k in high/low beam with fogs and they are awesome, the kit looks intimadating to install, but super easy, i mounted both fog and head light ballast on the core support behind the head lights, theres enough wire to reach down to fog lights as well, iam sure all yall will love em

Thank you for the feedback!

superstroked

Reaction score
Got my fogs in today...only one works with truck off key and lights on (passenger side flickers three times then off). They both come on and work well with the truck running. I assume it's a voltage issue...these suckers are bright and the kit is very well put together!

tmillburg

Reaction score
ya, factory wiring harness doesnt carry enough volts, iam sure todd will chime in here anytime, i have same issues, i just turn parking lights on, pull fog lights on and then go to headlights, works fine every time. then once they are warm they can be turned on and off fine

superstroked

Reaction score
ya, factory wiring harness doesnt carry enough volts, iam sure todd will chime in here anytime, i have same issues, i just turn parking lights on, pull fog lights on and then go to headlights, works fine every time. then once they are warm they can be turned on and off fine

Thanks bud

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Got my fogs in today...only one works with truck off key and lights on (passenger side flickers three times then off). They both come on and work well with the truck running. I assume it's a voltage issue...these suckers are bright and the kit is very well put together!

Thanks bud

Basically there is a restriction in the factory wiring dropping voltage before the ballast there. We'd recommend a relayed wiring harness in your case there just to avoid a potential ballast lock-out if the voltage is too low for efficient operation even when the alternator is charging the system.

superstroked

Reaction score
Basically there is a restriction in the factory wiring dropping voltage before the ballast there. We'd recommend a relayed wiring harness in your case there just to avoid a potential ballast lock-out if the voltage is too low for efficient operation even when the alternator is charging the system.

Pm me the part I need to make it work first time every time...thanks

mortal798

Reaction score
Is the website down? I have tried clicking the links in your signature, and googling your company. No matter where I try to get to it from, it just says, "internet explorer can not display the webpage."