Private Kersey reporting Sir!

kersey1999

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rob, I have recently purchased my first truck ever and it is a Silver F-250 FX4 Crew Cab. I bought this truck with 126,XXX miles on it and so far I am in love with it other than so bugs that I will work out over time. Right now having some 4 wheel drive issues that are irritating me. I have three Fords in my drive, a 1996 Mustang Saleen Clone, a 2002 ZX2, and now this one. I am in Alabama and glad to have found a place like this for Power Strokers!

kersey1999

Reaction score
Please bear in mind that this is my first diesel vehicle so some of my questions may indeed sound ignorant but until I can learn the lingo, just bear with me!

Glad to be welcomed by so many, think I am going to like it here.

kersey1999

Reaction score
BTW guys and gals, can some one refer me to an area within PSA that can direct me to the greasing points as well as recommended fluids and capacities for my 2004 F-250 4x4 Power Stroke? I need to purchase a Haynes or Chiltons manual I guess.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
BTW guys and gals, can some one refer me to an area within PSA that can direct me to the greasing points as well as recommended fluids and capacities for my 2004 F-250 4x4 Power Stroke? I need to purchase a Haynes or Chiltons manual I guess.

AFAIK there is no such thing documented

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Welcome!

Owners manual will state what fluids and capacities your truck has and recommends. also if you use the search feature you will prolly find a lot of threads on fluids in here...

Grease points are only if any of the u joints or ball joints and stearing/tie rod linkage has ever been replaced.. if its all original then there isnt anything to grease. steering/tie rod linkage may have zerks in them.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online